Fuel Cafe

Contact 901-725-9025

1761 Madison Ave (at N McLean Blvd), Memphis, Tennessee, USA, 38104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chef and owner, Erik, is trained in French cuisine. Menu features food made fresh using natural and local ingredients, including a few vegan and vegetarian choices. Pet-friendly. Tue-Sat 11:00am-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 5:00pm-9:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, French, Non-veg

First Review by VeganSoapDude

Healthy, Delicious, Vegan - Edit

I was so happy to try this restaurant for my birthday this year. They have so many vegan options that my non-vegetarian husband actually had more trouble figuring out what to eat than I did. I had the vegan plate with ginger-miso greens, tarragon carrots, pan-fried tofu, brown rice, and mushroom gravy, and I was raving all the way home. The restaurant serves beer but not wine or cocktails. Diners can bring in their own bottle of wine for $5/bottle corkage fee. Small indoor dining room and several outdoor tables on a covered patio. Loved this restaurant! I will be going back!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Vegan, Indoor/Outdoor Dining, Can bring wine

Enjoyed restaurant & I hunt for the "Fuel" truck - Edit

The vegan tacos/vegan burrito (wh/ I eat weekly) are not available at the Madison location but you can find them at the Fuel Food truck which frequents different areas downtown (call/Twitter/FaceBook). I consider it a big meal.

I have eaten the Quinoa chili 3x in a row, it was that yummy. Great service both on truck & restaurant. A wonderful addition to the Memphis food scene.

Pros: healthy, vegan, nice selection

Great Vegan Burger - Edit

This place is very cool. There is artwork for sale on the wall. The service was great.

There are lots of vegan options here. The menu is pretty simple, but almost everything on the menu has the option of being made vegan. We had the vegan burgers with vegan cheese which was very very good and very original. Definitely one of the best I've had. The vegan nachos were also very good! I'd definitely recommend checking this place out!

Pros: Good, original food, Many Vegan Options, Good Service

Cons: Not 100% Vegan

Return to Memphis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fuel Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2313 times since Oct 2010.