Franze & Evans

( 1 review )

101 Redchurch St, East London, England, E2 7DL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and deli with a seasonally changing menu. Vegan options include salad plates, chia pudding, porridge, fresh baked vegan cakes and non dairy milk alternatives. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 9:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

L.O.V.E. - Edit

Love Franze & Evans! I have been coming here for years! So many choices for vegetarians and now also have so many choices for vegans too :)

I had a latte with coconut milk, I had already half of it when I remembered to take the picture..duh! But have to say the coffee here is amazing. For main I had a large salad plate with 3 different types of vegan salads and a side bowl of hot sweet potato and courgette in a spicy tomato sauce.

All the food is made fresh by the chef on the premises and the menu changes daily.

I couldn't resist the chocolate vegan cake which was amazing, I was so surprised to find out that the meringue was made from chick pea juice! tasted awesome and the staff here are so kind and friendly!

I was even allowed to bring my dog inside, who sat on a bench next to me.

Perfect spot for lunch or dinner.

Pros: Great quality food, Healthy and good cakes, The best coffee ever!

Cons: No wheelchair ramp

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Franze & Evans closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.