American
Take-out
Mexican
Fusion
Breakfast

American-style restaurant offering vegan comfort food, here since 2015. On the menu are dishes like breakfast pancakes and pressed juices, lunch burgers and fusion Mexican food like coconut ceviche and cauliflower tacos. Has vegan cheesecake and ice cream. Note: There are steps heading down into the restaurant. Open Mon-Wed 9:30am-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:30am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm. Reported to open later than stated times, check ahead.

Venue map for Forever - Roma
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by BrendaLiz

SelbyMN

Points +55

22 Feb 2024

Relaxed vibe, great food

The Baja tacos and tomato soup were great. Friendly helpful staff and chill vibe.

lulu9798

Points +231

18 Feb 2024

Great food and good menu

Loved the dishes we had here, especially the watermelon and feta salad and the tres leches cake.

SarahEAW.

Points +458

15 Feb 2024

The food was beautiful!

We stayed in the Polanco District so this place was nice and close. We went twice and both times the food was amazing and such a beautiful presentation. The tacos! I still think about those street tacos and how good they were!

** please note my visit was before the pandemic

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-15

Pros: Beautiful location, Yummy food, Friendly

maite311

Points +56

12 Feb 2024

Quality has gone down

Quality has gone down from previous visits. Pricier than other spots.

angelsol299

Points +511

13 Jan 2024

Super expensive for what they serve

Food taste ok but the food portion is too small for what they charge. We order a sallad and a dragon bowl and were still hungry afterwards.

Cons: Too pricy for the portions , Small portions still hungry after eating , Slow serving

catateparote

Points +64

06 Dec 2023

Amazing!

Everything was delicious and the vibes in the cafe were really cool!

CFBL

Points +340

19 Nov 2023

Average food

Lots of choice, cute place, but food we had was very average. Dragon bowl OK, but heavy and overcooked noodles. Fish fingers dry and brussel sprouts tasted weird (as in actually unpleasant)... So many better vegan options in mexico city, i'm confused by all the good reviews here. Preferred Gracias Madre down the road by a long way

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-19

QuisVaughn

Points +514

18 Nov 2023

Major Hit or Miss

The portobello chicken & waffles is really all I need. Delicious guacamole & the broccoli entree is stellar. The cauliflower tacos needed salt. The Brussels were not bad. Very fresh ingredients & a Live DJ on Friday nights spinning dope tunes. I’d definitely be back.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-18

Pros: “Chicken” & Waffles, Guacamole , Desserts

65X

Points +51

18 Nov 2023

Delicious choices

Excellent menu, friendly staff, great atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Pros: Menu, Delicious food, Atmosphere

ThatianneCampos

Points +722

25 Jun 2023

Delicioso restaurante vegano en la colonia Roma

Los sabores de los platillos son exquisitos

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-25

Pros: Varias opciones sin gluten, Platillos vegano deliciosos, Muy buena atención por parte del personal

Cons: la pasta sin gluten estaba batida, pasó del tiemp

trenityw

Points +696

24 Jun 2023

Great atmosphere and service

I ate here three separate times mainly due to the proximity of my hotel. I wouldn’t consider the best vegan food in CDMX, but it gets the job done. I felt some of the flavors were lacking. Definitely a bit expensive.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Out of certain items, Expensive

livegreenwearblack

Points +313

02 Jun 2023

Popular with tourists

First - Forever Vegano is in an amazing art deco/beaux arts building - the facade on the first floor is painted dark grey with white for all the flourishes and embellishments, I sure hope the rest of the building is restored as it will be quite striking. Inside, Forever Vegano is cozy - it's got a loft area (shoes free!) with cushions and small tables on the first floor with a bench that has plenty of cushions.

My friend and I both had mandarin orange juice and chilaquiles -- both were very delicious. All the clientele seemed to be foreigners (except for my friend, of course) and I wonder if that's due to some social media promotion or Yelp reviews being mostly in English.

Service was a little slow but overall the place is pretty laid back and relaxed. The bathrooms were tidy and I loved how the toilets are in small non-gender-specific rooms with a shared wash area.

Definitely plan to return on my next visit!

Pros: Vibe, OJ, Chilaquiles

LupitaMora

Points +1123

09 May 2023

Is it possible? 😍

I just ordered by delivery, but WOW MY GOD 😄 The taste is so good 😍💕 Love it.

Pros: Delicious

NIBsmf

Points +910

01 May 2023

Yum!

I had my food delivered but saw the inside of the restaurant during a walk so know that it's a cute restaurant. My food was great overall: cauliflower tacos, Beyond meat tacos, broccoli braseado, and flores tempura. The flores tempura was by far my favorite... just like many other items in Mexico City I've had with vegan cheese filling, it was so creamy and delicious! The Beyond tacos were my least favorite... not bad, but not very exciting.

Pros: All vegan, Tasty

NinelDíaz

Points +28

30 Apr 2023

Muy buena opción

💞 Tienen una carta amplia, con buena presentación de alimentos y porciones adecuadas. El servicio fue excelente desde la reservación y la atención al grupo y a las necesidades individuales.

Lisa

Points +387

19 Apr 2023

Brunch!

Chick'n and waffles! Amazing! The service was a little rough but the food and atmosphere made up for it.

arantxa.vr

Points +42

18 Apr 2023

Riquísimo

He ido varias veces y cada vez es increíble.
Recomiendo la pasta rústica, los tacos Baja Cauliflower y el Dragon Bowl :)

RicardoVergara

Northabroad

Points +310

03 Mar 2023

Tasty!

French toast and pancakes were on point. While they could have been topped with even more deliciousness, their taste and consistency was great. The service was fast and very friendly. It’s a beautiful place with nice music and a very laidback vibe. The matcha latte with coconut wasn’t the best we’ve tried though. But all in all easy to recommend Forever!

Pros: Beautiful interior , Varied options for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Loloro

Points +35

10 Feb 2023

Great food

Great food and nice people in Roma norte

Sundal

Points +128

19 Jan 2023

Can’t wait to come back!!

Firstly, this place is GORGEOUS. The decor is very hip & stylish, perfect atmosphere for a date night. I love the art nouveau architecture of the building. And the menu is also great.

I had one of the tacos which was delicious and the truffle with manchego fries were divine!

My boyfriend ordered the cheese platter and jackfruit sandwich, both were great, jackfruit could have been cooked a little more but was otherwise fab. The coffee was also great. We’ll be back! #Veganuary

Pros: Beautiful , Lots of options, good portions, Delicious food, great coffee

Cons: The health food store was closed.

PreciousPorota

Points +235

04 Jan 2023

Yummy Breakfast

Wish we had found this place sooner to try another meal or grab something to go. Just the same we enjoyed our breakfast here on our last day in Mexico City and there seemed to be a fair bit of variety on the menu.

emiana

Points +541

03 Jan 2023

Delicious and very photogenic

These two things don’t always go together. But here they do. Highly recommend

KhanhPhan

Points +241

01 Jan 2023

Generous portions with interesting options

This place differs from the many others we visited during our week in CDMX in that the tacos were not only much larger, but are more unique and creative.

No issues with the service. They accomodated our terrible Spanish by serving us in some English. Cute space.

Pros: Big portions, Great value, Great vibe

Cons: Hours of operation

SuanChinYeo

Points +176

01 Jan 2023

Large portions, amazing tacos

Nice place, nice vibe, lots of options on menu and the tacos were SO filling - hash browns, refried beans, and more in a single taco. One order is more than enough for a single person. #Veganuary

Pros: Great tasting food, Big, generous portions, Accessible pricing

edenthedrummer

Points +488

29 Nov 2022

The best place in the world

Amazing vibes and background music, the place decorated is beautiful. The food? Unbelievably delicious and original.
Must try!!!

Hearticulture

Points +216

28 Nov 2022

Try harder

Terrible service. Salad was barely dressed, broccoli was freezing cold. Server took my order, dumped food on table and never returned to sidewalk seating to check if I needed anything - which I did. I had to shout to get waiters attention to get check. Worst service I’ve had in a long time. I appreciate vegan restaurants but they fell way short.