Fabrik Food Factory

+0420-777222241

Square October 28, 1900/20, Brno-stred-Cerna Pole , Brno, Czech Republic, 602 00

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has many clearly labeled vegan choices such as a burger, roasted potatoes with dressing, jacket potatoes, curries, chili, breakfasts (avocado toasts, hummus, granola with plant-based milk), selection of pizza and more. Gluten-free options. Coffee and alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks. Discounts for take-away. Staff is well informed. Address: náměstí 28. října 1900/20, Brno-střed-Černá Pole. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rpoulova

Hidden Vegan Treasure - Edit

Me and my mum (non-vegan) trekked out to this place because it was one of the only few places open for Sunday lunch. It is very small and the seating is very cramped but it's very cute and quirky and had an incredible menu!
Almost half their menu was vegan - pastas, pizzas (including vegan cheese), jacket potatoes, curry, burgers etc..
I enjoyed the lasagne. It was incredible. It was cooked fresh and had to wait a little but it was well worth the wait. The vegetables weren't soggy and the vegan cheese was very mild and yummy! I recommend this place for vegans or for vegans looking for a restaurant to please non-vegans. Very extensive menu and there is lots of choice. Even though the staff didn't speak the best English, they do have an English menu and she was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Pros: Impressive Menu - lots of choice, Very friendly & knowledgable staff

Cons: Sells meat, A little too small

Great place to go out with omnis - Edit

I was going for a lunch with an omnivore and really concerned where to go. And then I discovered this place! We both got what we wanted and were totally happy :) I had a vegan burger with roasted potatoes which was absolutely delicious. The staff are very friendly and the place has an atmosphere. The only problem is a limited space, which makes it unsuitable for big groups.
It definitely has not been my last time in this place and I am looking forward to taste their pizzas as well!

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited space, Serves meat

Return to Brno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fabrik Food Factory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.