Tři Ocásci

+420775702778

třída Kpt. Jaroše 18, Brno, Brno, Czech Republic

Cooperative-run restaurant, café and event venue. Offers breakfast, burgers, tofu dishes, sandwiches and daily specials. Hosts free events, sells books and political merchandise, and offers language classes - check website for schedule. Also owns a pastry shop, 'Cukrárna.' Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, European

First Review by Amy1274

cozy and friendly - Edit

I visited the restaurant for the first time, today. I originally aimed for their burger but got there too early so I ordered the vegetable soup (40,- czk) from their daily men a a cookie (12,-czk) :). The soup was really good and I also got a few slices of bread which was great as it helped to fill me up. The staff was friendly and smiley. Thumbs up from me.

Pros: prices, friendly staff, good atmosphere

Welcomg atmosphere, good food - Edit

This is a large yet cosy underground café, bar and restaurant. The staff are friendly and the service was quick, and whilst the evening menu is quite small the quality is great and the portions are large. I had a glass of wine and a burger with wedges which came to 183Kč. I have also been in the morning when it's possible to get a breakfast buffet as well as buy pre-made baguettes to take away. I have not attended any of the events yet, but am sure I will return!

Pros: friendly staff, all vegan, central location

Cons: daily specials are not well advertised - ask

Return to Brno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tři Ocásci closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.