Eddie McStiff's

435-259-2337

57 S Main St, Moab, Utah, USA, 84532

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans choices include a pizza (cheese-less, loaded with toppings),dinner salad, and Mediterranean platter (substitute tofu for feta). The quesadilla, Waldorf salad, and reuben sandwich can be made vegan. Veggie burger is not vegan. Open Mon-Fri 3:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by fondducoeur

good food but only 1 big plate vegan option - Edit

The restaurant is cosy, the staff really friendly and the food is good although there is only 1 big plate vegan option which is a spicy pizza. There is a small plate which is a mediteranean dish and a small salad.

Pros: vegan options are clear on the menu and afordable

Cons: few options

Decent food, fun atmosphere - Edit

I am giving Eddie McStifff's 4 stars, because I went twice while in Moab and had a great time. They don't offer a ton of vegan options, but it was still a great find in a small, remote town like Moab. Both times my husband and I split the vegan pizza (listed on the menu, no modifications needed), loaded with veggies, as well as the Mediterranean platter, with an option to sub tofu for the feta. The food and experience was good both times. They have a bar and a decent selection of Utah brewed beers (in bottled form they are available over 4% ABV). There is plenty of seating, indoor and outdoor, so both times we were able to be seated immediately. This was very nice, as in Moab all of the restaurants seem to be bursting at the seams with tourists. The atmosphere is very casual, and the prices were reasonable.
I was interested in trying the miso tofu wrap or the crispy tofu with dipping sauce, but didn't get the chance. I would definitely go back to Eddie McStiff's if I find myself in Moab again.

Pros: Decent vegan options, Good beer selection, Plenty of seating

Return to Moab Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eddie McStiff's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.