Eazie - Stationsweg

( 1 review )
+31-713318643

Stationsweg 22, Leiden, Netherlands, 2312 AV

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian fusion franchise eatery offering salads, woks, and smoothies. Wok dishes can be made meatless with extra vegetables and/or tofu. Rice and udon noodles are vegan. Sauce choices include satay, garlicious, sweet-sour, and teriyaki. Allergen information is posted on its website. Close to central train station. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Annemarije

Great healthy fast food - Edit

I eat here A LOT, as I'm a student and this restaurant is just up the road from my building. There are wraps and salads but I usually have a wok bowl. You can either have the vegetarian special or you choose tofu/omelet, plus a sauce, plus rice/noodles, plus 5 vegetables of your choice to make up your meal.

The staff are always friendly and the food arrives very quickly. If you ask them they'll tell you which sauces are vegetarian/vegan. I know the sweet and sour sauce is vegetarian (it's my favourite). Eazie catered our wedding, and even though they brought enough food for a small army there was very little left by the end of the party!

Pros: Tasty, healthy, fast food, Friendly staff, Very reasonably priced

Cons: A bit too popular at some times of day, Opens at 3pm on Sundays

Return to Leiden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eazie - Stationsweg closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.