• Vina's Noodles & More

Take-out
Asian
Vietnamese
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. There are various vegan dishes such as a curry, salad, tempeh with noodles, fried rice, spring rolls, pho (soup) and various vegan pastries. Open Mon-Tue 16:00-21:30, Thu-Sun 16:00-21:30. Closed Wed.

Venue map for Vina's Noodles & More
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by groen

JacobWeller

Points +130

30 Jul 2023

Very tasty vegan food

Ordered the tempeh and the pho. Both tasted phenomenal

MichaB90

Points +75

29 Jul 2022

Not recommended

The owner doesnt know what vegan means. He sold us vegetarian food as vegan food. We got cheese rolls instead of spring rolls.

Updated from previous review on 2022-07-29

Maakun

Points +1050

29 May 2022

Tasty food, slow service

I went here to get a banh-mi sandwich. After I ordered not much happened, untill after about 20 minutes the chef arrived and made all the orders that had piled up while he was elsewhere.

In the end my sandwich came after more than half an hour, which was a bit [censored] because I had an apointment elsewhere, They really should have told me the chef was not there and it would take extra time to prepare the food.

The banh-mi was pretty good though.

Updated from previous review on 2022-05-17

Pros: Tasty food

Cons: Bad communication

groen

Points +442

10 Nov 2021

Tasty take-away

Tasty spring rolls! The tofu curry was tasty too!

Updated from previous review on 2021-11-10

Pros: Quite a few vega(n) options, Fresh

Cons: Expensive

Ronno

Points +93

06 Apr 2021

Meat in the vegan curry

My boyfriend and I used to order from this place more often but the last time we ordered there were multiple pieces of chicken in my vegan curry. One of them was quite small and I accidentally started chewing on it. As all of you can imagine, this was very upsetting to me, because I had not touched meat in over 6 years. I called the restaurant but unfortunately the lady who answered spoke neither Dutch nor English and I therefore do not know if this issue has been solved yet. We are definitely not ordering again, which is sad because the food was quite okay. :(

Pros: good food

Cons: can be contaminated with meat