First Review by grcamazing

Meh - Edit

Moved to Ocala in March 2015 from Pinellas Co. This Earth Origins if fair. Fresh produce, not so much. They do not carry nutritional yeast. I am not super impressed, but what are you going to do when you live in carnivore country???

Cons: Staff not very knowledgeable, Minimal fresh produce, Do not have nutritional yeast

Good natural food store - Edit

There are so few choices for those of us who want to purchase high-quality, vegan and organic foods, this store is a real find. I drive 45 minutes to buy the kind of products I can't find nearer home. Every time I go I find something new to try.

This store is a like a smaller version of a Whole Foods Market at much more reasonable prices.

Pros: Wide assortment of hi-qual meat & cheese subs, Reasonable prices

Mother Earth Ocala A GREAT find!!! - Edit

This store far exceeded my expectations being that it is in a rather small town. Mother Earth has a very knowledgeable, friendly staff that goes out of their way to serve the customer. The store manager greeted me at the door and was happy to show me the product I was looking for, a big difference from the larger stores I have visited in the past. I will gladly make this store my regular stop. Their produce has selection has increased in just the few weeks I've been shopping with them and everything is always fresh. They also offer a great variety in their deli where everything is made in store. Another item worth mention is the cleanliness of the store the shelves are well stocked, restrooms are above average and the store itself seems to be impeccably maintained. I highly reccomend this store to newcomers to the area and lifestyle.

Pros: knowledgeable staff, selection, cleanliness

Cons: out of the way location

Return to Ocala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Origins Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6532 times since Aug 2007.