De Aca

• Health-food-store Health Store
+506-70143221

La California, 150 metros oeste de la Estacion del Atlantico, Contiguo a la Ventanita Meraki, San Jose, Costa Rica, 10101

Local and artisanal products store est. Aug 2016. Offers a variety of vegan and vegetarian products. Vegan items include ice cream, nut-based butters, coffee spread, salad dressings (ceasar and others), seasonings (like pesto, hot sauce), kombucha, chocolate bars, cheese sauce, garbanzo-based bacon and more. Household items include soaps and mosquito repellents. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Marcelojajaja

De Acá - Edit

This little gem is hard to find, was tucked away. But they had little bamboo toothbrushes which I had been hoping to find. Also a nice selection of organic soaps. Many flours, peanut butter, and oils. Some homemade cookies for sale were not vegan but nearly everything in the store was!!! I was soooo glad to find it!!

Pros: vegan, various products

Cons: somewhat difficult to find

Convenient and varied - Edit

I went to their food sampling and although not everything in the store was vegan everything in the sampling was. :) Their cheezes were delicious and so were the vegan brownies. I bought tomato pesto and I'm sure I'll definitely come back once I run out of it. I would've liked if they had tags for everything vegan oh well, the ingredients were few and easy to read!

Pros: fair prices, friendly staff

Cons: no unified vegan labeling

Return to San Jose Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has De Aca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.