Clear Head - Lehka Hlava

• Friend
Contact 0222220665

Borsov 2, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic,

Contemporary vegetarian cuisine restaurant located near Stare Mesto metro stop. Features tapas and specials, salads and pasta, desserts and fresh juices. Has English menu, and vegan items are marked. No eggs used. Interior is unique with each room decorated in a different theme: a small colorful contemporary room, a warm orange room with fish tank, and a blue heaven room decorated with stars. Reservation recommended. No smoking. From 3:30-5pm a smaller menu is offered. Directions: From Charles Bridge (Karlova mostu) walk south for 2 blocks along Krizovnicka to K Svetle and then turn left onto Borsov, a quiet alley off of K Svetle. Restaurant is immediately on left side in a soft peach color building. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-11:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by Poundie

Best Veg place in Prague - Edit

For me this is the best vegeterian/vegan restaurant in Prague. Awesome location, interesting and original decor and great menu. Best place to have dinner with friends or date night. Bring your meat eating friends here and they will be enthused!

Great for a romantic meal - Edit

I really enjoyed my birthday dinner here. I couldn't decide which vegan option to have, so went for Cantonese rice with pita bread. Then had the best Chia pudding for dessert. Their ginger tea is delicious.

Pros: Chia pudding , Friendly staff , Romantic area

Cons: Hidden away , Reserve by phone only

A bit disappointed - Edit

First impressions of Lehka Hlava it is a bit small and dark.
With the limited tables, it may be a good idea to pre-book a table.
The Food was fine.
The Waiters were a bit rushed to be attentive.

Bohemian restaurant with good location - Edit

This is so cool veg-restaurant with good location. Food tastes really like self-made and staff is friendly and
thoughtful. This restaurant is popular, so it was almost all the time full of customers - so I recommend to make a reservation. Some dishes is available only at a certain time, it's a pity. We waited our desserts almost half hour, I don't know what happened, did the waiter forgot the desserts or somenthing else? We didn't bother to wait for desserts no longer, so we just took the bill and leaved.

Pros: cool restaurant, tasty food, friendly staff

Cons: need to make reservation

Excellent menu - Edit

I went for a Saturday lunch. it's in a small side street. Dark, cozy interior, excellent menu with a lot of yummy options. I had the kimchi starter, seitan sausages and teriyaki noodles. all very nice. the cashew nut dessert is awesome. the prices are reasonable, the service is ok.

Great Food for a great price - Edit

I really love this place, the food is simple but delicious and the prices are right. The staff is very attentive and especially during lunch time it was possible to find a spot even though most places were occupied. Very fast order as well if you get the daily special.

Good vegan food - Edit

They have a good mix of vegan dishes from all over the world. We enjoyed coming here for dinner, the place is quite cozy and a bit quirky. My daughter especially liked the bulgur dish, and I had a very tasty salad. Service was good and atmosphere is pleasant. We'd be back!

Pros: Good mix of dishes, Quirky look, Central

Absolutely amazing - Edit

I went for a family dinner here and everyone really enjoyed it, including non-vegans. Food tasted amazing, the staff were very helpful. I would recommend trying the starters (dips are great). Does not offer a huge range of vegan dishes, but enough to choose from.
Looking forward to coming back soon!

Pros: Delicious food, Nice staff, Cool decor

seems popular - Edit

The place looked very unusual but interesting. It seemed as some sort of indian chapel themed restaurant. Most foods are vegan and they all tasted quite good. Just be aware that you may not get a seat as the place is always full.
Also you have to wait for the food a little longer as the kitchen is tiny and only holds one chef for the entire restaurant.

Pros: almost all vegan

Cons: always full, small kitchen

Great Food and Service - Edit

We had dinner at Clear Head on a busy August evening but the staff was kind enough to take into account our specific dietary requirements within vegetarian options to serve up some delicious food. We recommend all vegetarians and Jains to come try Clear Head! Be sure to make a reservation!

Pros: Great food and ingredients , Friendly and patient staff, Nice ambience

Cons: We were seated inside corner table and felt the te

delicious - Edit

i came here the second time as the first time I went here, I was sooo hungry and the waiting line was so long that there was no point in waiting. today we had to wait as well and we got our table after approximately 25 minutes of waiting. the food was good, we had baked wrap, pasta wirh baked garlic and mushrooms and guac, red thai curry with rice. the ceurry sauce was a bit too thick for me, but very good.

Amazingly good food - Edit

I was truly impressed by the quality and flavor of dishes at this restaurant! In the 3 days I spent in Prague, I ate there twice. I had the pumpkin, tofu and spinach wrap, and the grilled goat cheese with walnuts and baked potato, both were superb. It's not often that I eat out and think the food is good enough to want to recreate at home - but this is definitely the here. If you're in Prague, I highly recommend this restaurant!

Must-go veggie resto - Edit

Absolutely recommended restaurant in Prague. It's a little bit hidden in a side alley away from the touristy center. Do make a reservation cause it can be rather busy in the evening. We had a great meal - soup, main and dessert - and all were top. It's a bit pricey for Prague but still quite affordable.

Cozy restaurant and good food - Edit

I´ve been in this restaurant a few times and the vegan food is great. The staff is really friendly and they make you feel at home. Also, the decoration is vey beautiful, so it´s perfect for a romantic lucn or dinner.

It´s always full, so it´s better to book a table.

Pros: Good food, Very beautiful restaurant, Friendly staff

Cons: Not many vegan options

Delicious vegetarian/vegan food - Edit

Clear Head is a well-maintained cozy restaurant with a family spirit. The manager is extremely nice and helped me find my way by phone. I had tofoie gras (vegan) as an appetizer, which was deliciously smooth and umamically delectable. Then I had vegan wraps that had spinach in them, accompanied by a fresh and crunchy little raw salad that unfortunately had honey (non-vegan) in its dressing. The wraps were good but too oily/fatty for my taste and didn't leave a very healthy after-feeling. But I would definitely come back! :)

Pros: Although it's a vegetarian restaurant, many vegan

Cons: Not enough tables for clients.

Delicious Vegetarian! - Edit

Well decorated atmosphere, friendly staff, and an extensive menu! Their daily lunch special was delicious and very reasonably priced (125czk).

Pros: Extensive menu, great atmosphere, friendly staff,

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clear Head - Lehka Hlava closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.