First Review by AimeeS

cute space - Edit

I did not eat at Cafe Creme because the only vegan option the day I was there was a vegan muffin, and I needed a meal so I kept looking. I found another place within a 1/2 block that announced vegan choices on their menu board that was quite suitable. The atmosphere at Cafe Creme was bright and inviting, and it seemed to be a popular place.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-11

Pros: great space and atmosphere, one vegan bakery option, extensive coffee menu, vegan smoothie options

Cons: only one vegan bakery item, no vegan lunch options

Daily vegan lunch option, vegan pastries - Edit

We found this in a difficult-to-be-vegan neck of the woods while travelling for a wedding. We went in for coffee and were pleased that they had a couple of nut milks to choose from, but were even more pleased to see they had a daily vegan featured entree. The day we went in they had a vegan "meatloaf" sandwich which was not half bad and a welcome change from the zero options in the area! Told a local working at the hotel about it who told us she was also vegan and she said there is always a vegan meal to choose from at that cafe. If you're in Bath, Maine, for whatever reason, definitely worth getting yourself a solid vegan meal here. (Also really liked the vegan raspberry oat bar.)

Pros: Vegan pastries available, Assorted nut milks for coffees

Cons: Very few--but always one--vegan options

Return to Bath Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Creme closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.