First Review by Sarah P

A Vegan Haven in Coastal Maine - Edit

A small grocery store that carries many vegan-friendly foods, including nut milks, frozen meals, fruits, vegetables, and prepared meals. While the prices are a bit high, it's worth every penny to have peace of mind. Staff is friendly and the shop carries organic and locally grown food.

Pros: large selection of vegan-friendly foods, delicious prepared vegan meals, plenty of gluten-free options too

Cons: more expensive than at larger markets

my new favorite grocery - Edit

For a small market Bath Natural packs in a lot of quality vegan choices. The produce and bulk sections are relatively small, yet I found all I needed. There were many Maine-made items including "no-fish kimchee", and all the vegan staples I needed from the fridge and freezer. I love this store and will return as frequently as I can. Bread from the Black Crow bakery in Litchfield was available on the day of my visit, and it was delectable.

Pros: large vegan selection in every department , competitive pricing, tons of locally-made products

Return to Bath Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bath Natural Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.