First Review by Chia

Quirky Flavors Add Up To A Special Unique Ojai Experience. - Edit

I like Bliss, my husband does not. I agree they could do better, but it has this weird Vanilla Stevia-Based frozen yogurt that I'm on the fence on in terms of flavor. I've been in a few times without my husband and I've always gotten it. Maybe it's because I really like the idea that it's sweetened with Stevia. I've never seen a Stevia-Sweetened frozen yogurt anywhere else. I'm sure it must be out there somewhere, but I personally have just never come across it before Bliss or after for that matter.
They have a really great selection of unusual flavors... some quite Asian in offerings... which I really like! You can always taste them before you dispense it, so there's no risk in buying what-so-ever.
The price is a little high even for self-serve frozen yogurt. The first time we went, we got one to share and it was just over $10. So, cost-wise just be prepared.
I personally like the idea that there is a frozen yogurt shop in Ojai. I also like the quirky offerings and in my opinion, it adds a special uniqueness to it that makes it a good fit for this town... maybe that can even be considered a selling point for the store.
It's worth a try... or two... or maybe even three. And on a hot, Ojai summer day, you'll probably find me there too, whenever I'm in town!

Too sweet for me - Edit

We were here in February 2012 and got to try the day's sorbet flavors, labeled "non-dairy": a Hawaiian delight and a pomegranate. My husband liked the pomegranate flavor okay, but I thought both were too sweet. No vegan frozen yogurts, though.

It's a shop located on the main drag of downtown Ojai.

Return to Ojai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bliss closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.