Bliss Cafe

Contact +46-72-3330630

Ostgotagatan 77 (at Skanstull), Stockholm, Sweden,

Mostly organic, all raw vegan cafe (except for honey), since 2012. Offers a variety of raw food, snacks, and desserts; plus smoothies, herbal teas, and coffee alternative. Casual set up. Tue-Sat 12:00pm-6:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Take-out, Catering, All Raw

First Review by RuzhaTodorova

Super friendly and personalised service - Edit

Very friendly owner who made me feel very welcome, and who was friendly and and kind to everyone. The cakes were lovely, as were the hot drinks. Unpretentious, home-made raw food - served in peaceful surroundings.

Pros: super friendly owner, great sweet things and drinks, unpretentious

Great Raw Food - Edit

Bliss is a relaxing cafe with not only great raw food but a lovely owner too. He was very warm whn greeting us and offered his suggestions on his favourites of the day, my fav was the beetroot and carrot salad. It was also the first time I've tried savoury raw balls but they were very flavoursome despite their bland colour. Also I have to mention the tea and dessert selection is amazing, it was very hard to choose.
All round a great place that I would definitely recommend.

food that makes you feel nourished - Edit

We had the day lunch for 90 kr (a bargain in Sweden) which consisted of four salads - sprouted mung beans with mayo, seaweed salad, cauliflower tabuleh, and spiralized zucchini. The seaweed salad was our fav, but everything was delicious. The barefoot waiter was super nice and also made us an immunity booster smoothie. Yum!

Exotic flavors and exotic decor - Edit

I was one of the first visitors to the Cafe sínce it opened about two years ago and every time i eat there i enjoy the exotic flavors and the perfect balance in combining certain spices and herbs together creating new flavors that all new to me. The decor is exotic as well, very cozy, calming and beautiful!
I was lucky to attend one of the raw vegan (un)cooking courses that are held regularly at the Cafe and i am so glad to have learned how to prepare by myself such an amazing food which the rest of my family enjoy at home.
Definitely one of my favourite Vegan places in Stockholm! Big thumb up!!!

Pros: Exotic taste, Reasonable prices, Fríendly staff

Cons: Short opening hours

weird and salty - Edit

the place itself was sort if weird and the food was very salty. I didn't even finish my platter, I just didn't like the taste at all. not the best place for raw food.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: not worth the price, super salty

needs real improvement - Edit

Nice, friendly and helpful staff. Positive energy is flowing but the food is not fresh or tasty at all. I even asked if the food was fresh and they said yes, it was prepared some days ago....

It is very expansive for such dry tasteless food. The salads look very simple and not you would pay for.

Why come here? better go to the excellent raw food restaurant MATAPOTEKET which is around the corner.

I am sorry but I cannot recommend anyone to buy anything here even though I really would like to support vegan and raw food restaurants.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 30, 2014

I am a little bit surprised by all positive reviews here. It is not a real restaurant and the selection is small and not very creative. Just try MATAPOTEKET first and check this place afterwards.

Pros: positive and friendly staff

Cons: tasteless, dry and boring food, expensive, not fresh food...

Cozy place with warm atmosphere - Edit

Bliss Café is a really nice café in the centre of "söder", it feels a bit like sitting in your livingroom and the yogis who own and work at the café are the warmest of people. Try the lunchbuffé, the cheesecake and the yummie smoothies. The food is rich in flavor. You can choose to sit on cushions on 'the floor' and you often find people meditating at bliss café. They have courses in raw and vegetarian living aswell which are truly great, they also have meditation classes and the owner is a homeopath. People with shared interests find each other at bliss and start talking and sometimes even dancing in this accepting atmosphere.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Good value

still not conviced me about raw goodness - Edit

I'm a vegan but not raw.
so far i didn't have any great raw food and this place didn't change my mind.
I had a lunch special which was mostly really bitter or untasty.

Pros: unexpensive

Fantastic flavours - Edit

Great small rawfood place at söder. Fantastik flavours with good combination of sallads hoummus and bread. Nice music and antmosfear. I Will go here everytime i'm in Stockholm. To Combine dessert with the food makes the meal complete

Pros: Tastefull, Cheap, Fresh

Cons: Not supermuch food

Finally A Raw Food Cafe In Stockholm - Edit

I have been waiting for a raw food establishment to open in Stockholm for a long time, and finally there is one.
This small cafe offers a great value in a cozy atmosphere. I had the combination platter, which was a sample of their three dishes plus their raw bread and hummus. The food was full of flavor. They were out of their cheesecake, but they offer five varieties of raw balls, two of which I tried, and they were delicious.
I was there for about an hour and a half, and during that time all the visitors were English speakers.
I will definitely make Bliss Cafe one of my regular spots.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bliss Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 9115 times since Sep 2012.