Contact 01303211817

43 Tontine St, Folkestone, England, CT20

Vegan options include nut loaf and sandwich selection. Have choice of three vegan cakes as well as wheat free option. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. Free Wi-fi. Mon-Thu 8:30am-5:30pm, Sat 8:30am-5:30pm, Fri 8:30am-10:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out

First Review by gra26264

A must for Kent veggies - Edit

I'm lucky enough to live round the corner so it is a regular lunch spot for me. It's entirely vegetarian with lots of vegan options too. My favourite is the lentil and quinoa burger with onion marmalade. Yummy!

They are currently open only during the day (not Sundays) but will open for their special pizza or curry nights, as well as special occasions such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.

If you're visiting do check their Facebook page as they sometimes close for a break during bank holidays etc.

Food is very reasonable, expect to pay about £5 - £8 depending on what food you order.

They have a lovely patio at the back which is really nice in the summer.

Pros: Very affordable , Great vegan cakes

Cons: Not open Sunday , Not open most evenings

Our local treat... - Edit

Lovely food and lovely people! It's great to have a place with lots of different food options so local. They also have a vegan (and vegetarian) pizza night which is a must....

Loved the cakes - Edit

This was the only restaurant listed in Folkestone as vegan friendly, so we went in hoping for the best. Ate so much that we had to have the cake as take-away. We took three different ones to try and all were delicious.

Then went back the next day for morning coffee and cake and stayed for lunch!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Vegan cakes, Friendly, helpful staff.

Cons: Not open on Sundays

nice little place - Edit

This is a little gem tucked away off the main throng in Folkestone. They have vegetarian with many vegan options. I have eaten here twice now. The first time I had the vegan breakfast and the second I got a take away roasted veg and hummus toastie. All very nice and inexpensive. They have cakes and mains too but I haven't tried them yet! Great to see a place offering vegan options, especially in a small target market.

Great local cafe - Edit

Having recently turned vegan I was surprised to find Beano's on my door step. Beano's is a cute little Cafe in a recently developed arty part of town. The menu is small but has a perfect selection of veggie and vegan meals. On my recent visit the lady who took my order, who I assumed was the owner, easily offered a vegan version of a veggie burger, and it was delicious. The service is always good and food is a good value for money. I'd like to see vegan mayo in the coleslaw and vegan options marked on the chalk board and please open in the evenings!!!

Pros: great food, good service, good value

Cons: limited opening hours, limited vegan options

vegan options - Edit

good vegetarian café with plenty of vegan options, including cakes. friendly staff, quality food, quick service reasonably priced,worth a visit,we will be going again

Pros: good vegetarian food,vegan options, good service,friendly staff, reasonable prices

Return to Folkestone Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beanos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1537 times since Nov 2011.