Balya Organik Health Food Store

• Health Store Health Store

Batarya Sok 16A, Cihangir (at Defterdar Yokusu), Istanbul, Turkey, 34433

Market with an attached mostly veg cafe and juice bar. Carries seasonal fresh organic produce, a range of organic products including dried food, spices, olive oil, essential oils, nuts, coffee and tea, toiletries, and cleaning products. The cafe serves some vegan dishes such as lentil salad and carrot cake.

First Review by gourmande

just what i needed! - Edit

Stumbled upon this place by accident and i was drawn in by the open doors, vegan food sign, and cute outdoor seating, i had a vegetable lasagna casserole sort of thing that was really good and a piece of yummy chocolate cake! They were very friendly and gave me a few pieces of watermelon when they were eating some, and i had a cat sit on my lap! Loved it! Will try to find again!

Pros: nice atmosphere

Cons: none

Gorgeous brownie and banana cake! - Edit

Thank you, Balya, you made my day with the delicious vegan brownie and banana cake i bought from your shop today! I am so glad that I came into the shop on my last day in Istanbul - otherwise I would never have had the pleasure ;-)

Pros: delicious vegan cakes, friendly, helpful staff, space to enjoy coffee/food in the shop

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Balya Organik Health Food Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2326 times since Apr 2011.