Back to Edenz

Contact 478-405-3336

3348 Vineville Ave, Macon, Georgia, USA, 31204

Opened July 2014, this local restaurant offering healthy alternatives of mostly vegan food. Non-vegan items are clearly labeled. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by Alisha764

awesome buffet!! - Edit

Passing through Macon. Did pick up take out for four big vegan dishes and was $35. Needed again for dinner and they said they would make up some vegan BBQ chicken. Nice place. Great flavor. Show them some love!!!

Delicious southern classics - Edit

Soooooo very delicious. Basically a vegan/vegetarian hot bar with vegan items labeled. Pay by the pound (about $6 for a big lunch!) or a few dollars more for all you can eat. Also vegan sweets and a juice bar. Has to be the best vegan option in Macon.

Super Great Vegan Fare Deep In The Heart Of Georgia! - Edit

Each of the 7 items I tried from the Sunday buffet were truly phenomenal. Just the right seasonings and preparation. AND my non-vegan wife really enjoyed the cupcakes, saying she couldn't tell by the taste or texture that they were vegan.

Overall, an excellent experience. Owner is super friendly and relaxed too.

Definitely will be back. A great stop for local vegans or for vegans traveling through...

Delicious! - Edit

I went to Edenz for lunch on the way to the beach. What a great choice! The food was delicious and affordable. The Mac and cheese, collards, and "fish" cutlets were devine! The staff was super friendly and helpful. You could tell that it's part of the veg community locally and I really loved that. This will be a go-to spot when I'm in Macon.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Vegan

Absolutely Delicious Food. Wonderful Service and People. - Edit

The vegetarian food is absolutely delicious and their service is wonderful. The vegan mac and cheese and the vegan cornbread were my favorites. The people there are wonderful and so is the food. I'm a Christian, so I love how they incorporate God into their "talks of the days" It's beautiful. I highly recommend. Food like the food made here should make everyone want to go vegetarian.

Pros: Delicious Food, Wonderful Staff , Clean Atmosphere

Cons: None, None, None

Best I've tasted in a long time - Edit

This was a fantastic experience.
Food was superb.
Buffet style but the buffet has plenty of options.
Staff is friendly and helpful

Pros: Fully vegetarian , Awesome taste, Delicious without being loaded with salt

Cons: Not one in my city so I have to travel to Macon

Great Food!! - Edit

My mom and I stopped by Edenz for lunch. I was so excited to find a place close by that served vegan food.
The staff was friendly and explained how the buffet worked since it was our first time.
Everything was vegan except two items, the meatless meatloaf and the vegetarian fried chicken.
I filled my plate up with a little bit of everything and everything was delicious.
I loved the macaroni and cheese, cabbage, fried green tomatoes, black beans, sautéed kale, curried split peas, coconut rice and the sweet potato cupcakes with cream cheese frosting which was also vegan!
I highly recommend this restaurant if you are coming through the area or live in the area.
Their menu changes daily and I look forward to going back and trying more.

Pros: Good Food, Friendly Staff, Mostly Vegan

Delicious Vegetarian Soul Food - Edit

We stopped at Back to Edenz on a drive through central Georgia a few months ago, and were thrilled to find such an amazing vegetarian buffet in the heart of the South. The price per pound was very affordable, and everything we tried was flavorful and high quality. One of the owners recommended that we try the fried "chicken" and the "meat" loaf, and these were some of the best meat substitutes we have tried.

The location is not convenient to the interstate highways, but is well worth taking the time to find. We loved it so much that we stopped again on our way back home a few days later!

Pros: Priced Affordably by the Pound, Southern Cooking Without the Meat!, Friendly Staff

Cons: Location is far from Interstate

Delicious! - Edit

We loved this place. The buffet was awesome. Almost everything on the buffet was vegan and they were quick to point out to me which ones weren't. I really liked the Mac & Cheese and the collard greens. The carob cupcake for dessert was amazing. The staff was really helpful and friendly. I highly recommend for all, meat eaters included. You will to miss the meat!

Enjoy!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Friendly staff

It's back! Back to Edenz is open again! - Edit

Full review is up on Heart of Georgia Veggies blog: http://heartofgaveggies.blogspot.com/

Offers american style vegetarian & vegan food. Moderately priced. Buffet pay by the pound. All vegan food labeled. Delicious, healthy, tasty food. Mac & cheese, vegan barbecue, fresh veggies & fruit, vegan desserts and more. For vegans, the vegetarian fried chicken has egg whites. So far this is the only item I've seen that isn't vegan. The staff is always very helpful and kind. I have been twice and they've only been open for two weeks! The only downside is it is moderate to higher cost compared to other locations; however, keep in mind it is healthy food locally owned by a family. So you are supporting local business, and local veggies. It will be great when they are open for dinner in addition to lunch. I'm excited to have this restaurant in Macon!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Cons: moderate price

Return to Macon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Back to Edenz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.