avesu - Schivelbeiner Strasse

• Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact +49-3047080857

Schivelbeiner Strasse 35, Berlin, Germany, 10439

Vegan shoe shop and online store. Features 100% vegan sturdy boots, athletic sneakers, hiking shoes, ankle boots, women's pumps and sandals as well as accessories like vegan wallets and belts. Its first location.

First Review by Tara HD

nice store - Edit

I really liked this location. One girl helped me. They didn't have my size, but the girl was nice enough to make sure it was available at the other location. It was simply fun to be there.

Pros: nice staff, good selection

A must visit! - Edit

I wanted every shoe in this store!! Hubby got a pair of shoes & a belt. I got a pair of boots. So nice to not have to label read and get disappointed that I can't get the cute ones!! :-)

Definitely worth a visit - Edit

Great vegan shoe shop. Good selection of both men's and women's shoes for the size of the shop. Very friendly, helpful staff. Some high end bags too.

Good location being just over the bridge from the East Side Gallery and vegan supermarket and vegan cafes next door and below.

Pros: Good selection, Friendly Staff, Great location

Cons: Fairly small shop

Great place, great shoes! - Edit

Avesu is a very nice shoe shop with plenty of choices. Prices are relatively high but consistent with other shops and shoes quality. Unfortunatly, they didn't had my size for the model I wanted! And I only stayed in Berlin for 3 days otherwise I would have ordered them. Hope to come back again!

Pros: many choices

perhaps my favorite vegan place ever! - Edit

Amazing amazing amazing! Being in a country where the first language isn't English, this store was so helpful for me to stock up on anything with no worries. It's a rather large store with anything you need, vegan or not, if there were more places like this people wouldn't 'miss' anything. 2 coolers of vegan cheese, I wish I had longer in Berlin so I could try all of them!

Only vegan shoe shop in Berlin - Edit

Avesu filled a big gap in Berlin, the vegan shoe shop. Great shop with a huge variety of shoes.

Great place to shop for shoes and accessories - Edit

I've visited the store a few times and have always been made to feel welcome by the staff. There is a wide selection of products from popular vegan brands (e.g. 'Vegetarian Shoes', 'Macbeth') including shoes, trainers, boots, belts, insoles etc. It's located in a nice area, which also happens to be right next to the vegan supermarket/cafe 'Veganz'. The prices are reasonable and it's worth paying a small amount extra (compared to shopping online directly from the manufacturers) to be able to see the products properly and try them on.

Pros: Friendly staff, Wide selection of products, Nice location

Great place with very friendly staff - Edit

Really enjoyed shopping here. Great selection of vegan shoes, including Novacas, Macbeth, Vegetarian Shoes, and Marco Tozzi. They also have a good selection of Vibram Five Fingers. The staff were incredibly friendly, and very helpful indeed in helping us make a decision about which shoes to buy.

The store is very conveniently next to a vegan grocery store/cafe called Veganz, and you get a free hot drink up to the value of EUR2.50 with every purchase.

Pros: Great selection, Friendly Staff, Next to Veganz

Finally a place to try on and buy vegan shoes! - Edit

I believe this is the first vegan shoe shop in Germany and that is enough reason for me to love it. Finally I can try on shoes before I buy them. I used to buy vegan shoes online (or whenever possible in vegan shoe shops while travelling abroad) but I find it tedious to return shoes by mail after trying them if they do not fit.
Apart from this obvious advantage, the shop owner was extremely friendly and helpful. I am very happy with the shoes I bought and I'm looking forward to the upcoming summer collection.

Pros: all vegan, very friendly & helpful owner

Cons: small

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has avesu - Schivelbeiner Strasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 8692 times since Dec 2011.