First Review by J-Veg

Ethical fashion! - Edit

This vegan and organic clothes shop is very well located between Avesu shoe shop and Veganz. It offers a lot of ethical clothes and accessories, for both men and women. Even if prices are high, I find like J-Veg that it is fair if you consider the ethics behind the shop and the products. We found there a HoodLamb coat for my girlfriend's birthday and the quality of it deserves the paid price!

Pros: wide range of clothes and accessories, ethics, friendly staff

Cons: pricey but has ethics and quality

Great for ethical fashion - Edit

I was only passing on my way to the nearby Avesu and Veganz when I saw this place. I popped in and had a look at the mens' fashion and ended up leaving with a great pair of trousers and a polo shirt, both fair-trade and organic.

The prices are higher than you would pay in the high street, but I thought my purchases were well worth the money when you consider how friendly and helpful the staff were and the ethics of the shop. The website says that the products they sell are:

- environmentally friendly and sustainable
- people friendly and made without exploitation
- animal friendly - no animals suffer and no 'animal materials' are used
- in some cases certified, in others bought on the basis of trust, but that they hope to improve this

Pros: Great fashion as well as classic styles, Located next to Avesu and Veganz, Helpful, friendly staff (rare in Berlin)

Cons: Not cheap, but worth the money I think

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has DearGoods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2434 times since Nov 2012.