All The Way Live

215-821-7298

6108 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19144

Menu is vegan, wheat-free, and soy-free in addition to being vegan with mostly raw food and some cooked vegan dishes. Desserts are raw. Open Thu 12:00pm-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Raw, Take-out

First Review by mars

Absolutely Amazing - Edit

I have transitioned to Vegan two months ago. My husband has not fully transitioned so I decided to try out this restaurant after reading the wonderful reviews. My husband didn’t know. We walked in and he was like “Wow, it smells yummy in here. We sat down and began to look at the menu and looks at me and said, no meat?” I laughed, I said honey check out there menu and choose there are many choices and give it a try. My husband ate the food choice he made so fast and I was like what happened, LOL. He said, OMG this food is delicious and I totally agreed with him. The food tasted Amazingly good and we are both looking forward to coming back again soon. Oh, the deserts are so tasty and we loved the ginger, and lime drink, as well.

Finally had a chance to eat there and I was not disappointed! I kinda wish the servings were a bit larger but that may be because my children were eating off my platter too... Lol the atmosphere is lovely. I wasn't expecting to see original woodwork in - Edit

A quaint restaurant I'm the middle of a bustling neighborhood. So many times I have overlooked it.

Pros: Great food. Argentina variety. Seasonal dishes.

Cons: Can get expensive. Check the hours or call before

Delicious Raw Vegan Fare in Philly! - Edit

I am a raw vegan so I seek out raw restaurants everywhere I go. I found this gem about a year ago. The food is wonderful. I really enjoyed the walnut burgers wrapped in Nori. There is raw food and some cooked vegan food. We also had a lovely chat with the owner, a longtime raw vegan. We like to stop in whenever we are in Philly.

Pros: Great raw vegan food, Great people, Great ambience

Good food, gluten-free and friendly ambience - Edit

We ended up here because our first choice was closed. Glad we did.
Most dishes are raw, but there are some cooked choices. Everything is gluten-free.
The chili and subgy soups were excellent as well as the Sea Green Salad and Forbidden Black Rice with Kale. The Mock Tuna was really different with a coconut flavor.
The menu has bowls of food served in scoops on a bed of lettuce or sandwiches or salads. All desserts are raw.
Simple, yet yummy dishes.
The service is slow, but that is the feeling of the entire place. This is a neighborhood place where everyone is laid back and enjoying the food.
Good for a family, date or solo meal.
Bus stop right outside the door. We thought the neighborhood might seem dicey to some people, but it is safe and a lot of nice folks. Metered parking during the week, not on Sundays.
Will definitely be back.

Pros: Food, Owner, Ambience

Cons: Outside of main Philly, Slow service

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All The Way Live closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.