All The Way Live

Contact 215-821-7298

6108 Germantown Ave (at Walnut Ln), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19144

Peaceful atmosphere, dine-in and take-out. Wheat-free and soy-free in addition to being vegan. Menu mostly raw vegan with some cooked vegan dishes, smoothies. All desserts are raw. Wi-fi access. Open Thu 12:00pm-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-7:00pm. closed Mon-Wed.

Category: Vegan, American, Raw, Take-out

First Review by mars

Delicious Raw Vegan Fare in Philly! - Edit

I am a raw vegan so I seek out raw restaurants everywhere I go. I found this gem about a year ago. The food is wonderful. I really enjoyed the walnut burgers wrapped in Nori. There is raw food and some cooked vegan food. We also had a lovely chat with the owner, a longtime raw vegan. We like to stop in whenever we are in Philly.

Pros: Great raw vegan food, Great people, Great ambience

Good food, gluten-free and friendly ambience - Edit

We ended up here because our first choice was closed. Glad we did.
Most dishes are raw, but there are some cooked choices. Everything is gluten-free.
The chili and subgy soups were excellent as well as the Sea Green Salad and Forbidden Black Rice with Kale. The Mock Tuna was really different with a coconut flavor.
The menu has bowls of food served in scoops on a bed of lettuce or sandwiches or salads. All desserts are raw.
Simple, yet yummy dishes.
The service is slow, but that is the feeling of the entire place. This is a neighborhood place where everyone is laid back and enjoying the food.
Good for a family, date or solo meal.
Bus stop right outside the door. We thought the neighborhood might seem dicey to some people, but it is safe and a lot of nice folks. Metered parking during the week, not on Sundays.
Will definitely be back.

Pros: Food, Owner, Ambience

Cons: Outside of main Philly, Slow service

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All The Way Live closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.