All Bar One

( 1 review )
+44-161-8301811

73-79 King St, Manchester, England, M2 4NG

Serves meat, vegan options available. A stylish city bar offers two clearly labeled vegan dishes: Miso rice bowl served with srirchara & soy and superfood salad with omega 3 sprinkles served with pineapple, lemongrass & ginger dressing. Other items can be made vegan; for instance, the tomato and avocado bruschetta and the hummus duo with flatbread, so please just ask. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-11:00pm, Thu 8:00am-12:00am, Fri 8:00am-1:00am, Sat 9:00am-1:00am, Sun 9:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Non-veg

1 Review

Vegan Food & Drinks Options Available - Edit

All Bar One once more offered a vegan menu in January and February, along with a vegan drinks menu, but I hope they make it a permanent fixture.
I ordered padron peppers sprinkled with loads of Maldon salt and tempura mushrooms for hubby to start and both dishes were absolutely delicious.
We had a bottle of Not Your Grandma's Riesling from Australia, a delicious wine.
Main courses were miso rice bowl (hubby's favourite) and rainbow wrap with sweet potato fries. The miso rice bowl is served with sticky rice, with lovely crisp vegetables and pea shoots, bursting with flavour and was a satisfying dish.

The wrap was good, but slightly lacking flavour, it was missing something like chilli sauce and I think the artichoke was tinned, as it was quite watery, I prefer chargrilled artichokes in oil, however the fries were fantastic.

Overall though we enjoyed our visit to All Bar One and it is brilliant they have gone to the trouble of not only vegan food options, but also drinks, which can be a nightmare when you are dining out and you have no clue as to suitable wines. I would really like to mark 3.5 but it wont let me so have scored 4.

Pros: Vegan food options, Vegan drink options, Vegan desserts

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All Bar One closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.