Young Avenue Deli

901-278-0034

2119 Young Ave (at midtown), Memphis, Tennessee, USA, 38104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Music venue, bar, and restaurant in Memphis's Cooper-Young area. Offers several vegetarian items, of which you could request vegan by omitting dairy, etc. Has a veg chili, salads, veggie hoagie, hummus/veggies pita, and build-your-own pizza and quesadilla.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

Don't bother. There are plenty of other options! - Edit

My friends and I tried going here more than once, but we were always ignored by the staff. I waited for almost half an hour once before giving up. It's not worth it for the poor food quality and customer service.

Better to go across the street to Imagine Vegan!

Pros: None. Never got to try the food.

Cons: Bad service. (If you can get served at all.), Poor food quality.

Ok - Edit

We stopped in here for takeout because our family was eating at a nearby restaurant that had absolutely NO vegan options. There isn't a ton of the menu that is vegan friendly. My husband got the veggie chili that we both really liked. It was full of veggies, even okra! He also go the sweet potato fries which were good and heavy on the cinnamon, yum! I got the veggie hoagie which was ok. Just peppers and onions and mushrooms on a bun. Pretty plain.
The guy who took our order was really nice and if you are looking for a bar to watch sports that will have some veggie options this place would fit the bill. I can't imagine that we would be back.

Return to Memphis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Young Avenue Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.