CLOSED: Wild Prairie Bakery

• Bakery
  • Vegan

Contact 206-297-1542

2019 NW Market St Ste A (at Ballard district), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98107

All vegan bakery. Makes vegan baked goods such as cinnamon rolls, croissants, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies and cakes. Previously named Bouteloua Bakery. REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED BY OWNERS, LATE NOVEMBER 2012.

First Review by rhondagoebel

Cute bakery - Edit

We made a special trip to this bakery as it is 100% vegan. I was confused at first because the bakery has apparently changed its name, although it is still in the same location. For the life of me I cannot remember the new name. There was not a wide selection of baked goods but we picked a scone and a croissant. Each of us enjoyed our selection. We got a brownie to go and a couple of choc. chip cookies. I didn't try the brownie so I can't comment on that but I'd skip the cookies next time. They were dry and crumbly and didn't have much chocolate in it. If I was in that part of town I'd go back again. The cupcakes looked very pretty and I'd want to try one of those.

Pros: Cute bakery, Friendly staff

Cons: Somewhat narrow selection of baked goods

I could eat it all. - Edit

I love this tiny bakery on Market St. in Ballard. They have a delicious vegan treats and one gluten-free treat a day. The last time I was here I picked up a gluten-free cupcake that was chocolate with maple frosting, light and fluffy and totally satisfying. Can't wait to see what she has next, the owner is a doll!

Pros: delectable goods, gluten-free, super nice staff

Cons: small selection, a little pricey

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Wild Prairie Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 206 times since May 2011.