Wild & The Moon - Opéra

+33-186954046

4 Rue du Helder, Paris, France, 75009

Another branch of this plant-based organic restaurant, est. 2017. Offering cold-pressed juices, smoothies, salads, quinoa bowls, porridge, desserts, and raw crackers. Mostly vegan, apart from ghee. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, European

First Review by Ricardo

Super ! - Edit

Très sain et franchement goûteux

Pros: Bon, Sain

Cons: Peu de place

Nice organic veggie place beside Opera! - Edit

Green and healthy spot beside Opera where you get to eat fresh food! I like the fact they change their main meals on a daily basis (I tried their tajine which was really tasty!). Their banana bread is my favourite (and it was GF!). I also really liked their chai latte (Vegan). The staff is friendly and happy to explain their concept.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Friendly staff

Cons: Slightly on the expensive side

My favorite Wild & The Moon in the city - Edit

This branch is smaller than the one in rue Charlot; but I found it cozier and the atmosphere was more enjoyable.

The menu remains the same: plenty of hot/cold drinks, bowls and freshly cooked food in the fridge.
We had the avocado toast which came with a lot of hemp seeds (nice!), a roll with miso which was tasty; and a couple of lattes which were amazing (tip: we ask them without syrup and they were much better!).

I wish someday they'll give up using ghee in their Bulletproof coffee. How hard is that?

Pros: tasty, nice atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons: not all vegan

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild & The Moon - Opéra closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.