CLOSED: Waminka Cooltura Organica

Contact 084238811

Calle Procuradores 389, Cusco, Peru, 84

Sept 2014 moved from Santa Catalina Ancha to this main tourist alley just off Plaza de Armas. A vegetarian cafe that takes care in ensuring the ingredients used are nutritionally balanced for each meal. Food is organic. Hosts movie dinners. Artsy atmosphere. Reported closed, May 2016. Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri 11:30am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by Ross

Incredible Food, Beautiful People, Blessed Place - Edit

Pacha and Maya are two beautiful souls who cook outstanding vegetarian food embedded with Love. My partner, Krystle, and I had the amazing opportunity to not only dine as much as we could at their beautiful and atmospheric restaurant, but we also ended up becoming good friends with Maya, Pacha and their beautiful new-born. I highly recommend stopping in, especially for their daily lunch special, which they have conveniently priced at 10 soles for the thrifty vegetarian passing through Cusco. Their pizza is incredible with crust made from the healthiest, local ingredients. Everything is divine and perfectly priced for those not wishing to spend too much. And they cook from the heart, you can taste it in each bite. Highly Highly Recommend! Thank You again Pacha and Maya. Infinite Blessings to all your endeavors. Aho Mitakuye Oyasin.

Pros: Excellent Price, Delicious Food, All Organic Menu

Veggie Virgin - Edit

As my first ever strategic decision to eat a Veggie meal I picked the right place to start, brilliant food, friendly staff, and amazing value for money. Fully recommended.

Pros: Value For Money, Variety Of Food, Friendly Atmosphere

Cons: None, None, None

Magical, super cozy and super tasty - Edit

I know all the veggie places in Cusco and this new gem is what we have been missing. In this super cozy and super warm hidden restaurant you get escape the city and feel protected from cusco's hustle bustle. One of the owners is from isreal so you will try real hummus, the likes of which you've never experienced before. Sooooo tasty!! Very friendly prices too. Don't leave Cusco without stopping by this place for some great food. Can u tell I like it?

Amazing food, great prices - Edit

A real find in Cusco. All the food is locally sourced and super healthy. The owners are very friendly and knowledgable and are happy to chat to you about the menu and the health benefits of the ingredients they use. They even gave us some superfood drink to take with on the Inca trek. The menú generally is very reasonably priced - we have been back every day. If you are in Cusco you have to stop by!

Pros: Healthy food, Very reasonably priced, Friendly owners/staff

Like home away from home - Edit

I've been to Waminka many times, And this is because it's the best vegetarian food in Cusco town. After eating here u are left with the sensation that u've had a real home made healthy meal. The andean soup!!! Oh my!!! And the water with chia seeds, every dish, plus any extras are healthy calories for your day. I strongly recommend this little vegetarían jewel with very fair prices ;)

Great Food, Good Ambiance - Edit

My boyfriend and I had been to this vegetarian restaurant and the food is great. You wouldn't think that there could be a vegetarian restaurant in that area because its in the second floor and they had no fancy signs outside. We went for dinner and the place is amazing. It is really nice and cozy with the traditional Inka theme. They have glow in the dark paintings on the roof which is really cool. The food was really tasty with a good variety. I had an Andean red bull which they made from Superfoods (which is listed in their menu) and that really gave me an energy boost. I highly recommend this place if you happen to be in Cusco.

Pros: Good food, Affordable prices, Great ambiance

Cons: Hard to find

Return to Cusco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Waminka Cooltura Organica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1367 times since Mar 2014.