Waldo Pizza

Contact 816-363-5242

7433 Broadway (at 75th and Wornall), Kansas City, Missouri, USA, 64114

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese (Daiya) and veggie toppings for pizza, also a salad bar. Note the whole wheat crust is not vegan.

Category: Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Pizzeria, Non-veg

First Review by gr8vegan

OBSESSED! - Edit

This is by far the best vegan pizza I've had! You must try the cheesy garlic bread. Ask for the vegan menu ! Never thought I could get pizza delivery again, luckily I was wrong. I love taking my omni friends and family and letting them taste my vegan versions: they are always pleasantly surprised! It's hard to share with them because it's so good, haha. Taco pizza aka Tex Mex pizza is also a favorite of mine.

Pros: Lots of toppings, two different types of crust, op

my FAVORITE pizza! - Edit

I've been using Waldo Pizza as my go-to for outings with omnivores for a while now. They offer both daiya and follow your heart cheeses and prepare them excellently- better than I've ever been able to make at home! The waitstaff is always really nice and the restaurant is in a cute part of town. I always order more than I can eat so that I'll have leftovers!

Pros: nice waitstaff, good options

Cons: can be busy

AMAZING VEGAN PIZZA! - Edit

Waldo Pizza has the most amazing vegan pizza (and vegan cupcakes) I have ever tasted. They don't taste all fake and gross like most vegan pizzas and the vegan cheese is phenomenal! 5 stars and I definitely recommend it!

VEGAN PIZZA!!!!!!!! - Edit

My husband and I LOVE Waldo Pizza! It is amazing to be able to walk into a restaurant and order pizza with vegan cheese. Also, they have a good selection of veggie toppings and VEGAN CUPCAKES for dessert! Furthermore, they have an impressive array of gluten-free offerings.

Pros: Vegan cheese!!!, Vegan cupcakes!!!, Gluten-free options

We want one in Wichita, please! - Edit

This is the place to go with your meat eating friends and not have them complaining. Waldo's Pizza has something for everyone. The staff is friendly and ready to help you with getting something vegan. They have vegan breadsticks - which you can order with vegan cheese, and vegan cupcakes. Be careful, though, the ONLY crust for their pizza that is vegan is the thin crust.(which according to our server is their BEST crust) They have plenty of veggie toppings to choose from including, roasted herb potatoes(delicious!!). Stop in and get a vegan pizza, seriously.

Pros: VEGAN CHEESE, Vegan desserts, informative staff

Cons: only 1 crust is vegan

Vegan Cupcakes! - Edit

I know that alot of people who eat vegan don't indulge in dessert. Well, I am not one of those vegans. Waldo Pizza has a full vegan menu. Salad bar, vegan cheese to cover whatever veggies you choose on either a hand tossed or st. louis style thin crust, and cupcakes for dessert! Right now they have Cappacino and Lemon Macadamia Nut cupcakes. Have them warm it up a little. YUM! Check out the vegan menu at www.waldopizza.net.

Pros: really friendly, good prices, they deliver

Cons: can be long wait

Awesome vegan pizza w/ vegan cheese! - Edit

Wow, best vegan pizza I've had in my life so far! We got the hand tossed crust & Vegan Cheese (I'm guessing its Follow Your Heart) Just outstanding! Don't miss this! 12" pizza is MORE than enough for two people

Pros: Fantastic Vegan Pizza, Vegan Cheese, Lots of Beers

Cons: CROWDED FOR A REASON, 30 minute wait

Return to Kansas City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Waldo Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1172 times since Oct 2007.