Vudu Cafe

Serves meat, vegan options available. Usually a main vegan dish: lentil, potato, zucchini & eggplant mousakka with pinenut cream. Offers rice and soy milk. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Pinkkat NZ

Worth a visit for the Bircher muesli alone.... - Edit

We went here for Breakfast. The vegan Bircher muesli was a highlight. Really tasty. Great coffee and good prices. The cabinet food was labeled vegan & DF as it is when we dined today. Nice.

Pros: Nice choices, Lively cafe, Good prices

Unhelpful - Edit

First, the good stuff: they have vegan Bircher museli on the menu, the interior of the cafe was nice and the staff were pleasant. But. I wanted a savoury breakfast, and despite having hummus, avocado and tomato on the menu in seperate dishes, they refused to put them together on toast for a savoury vegan breakfast for me. They also hadn't labeled the vegan stuff in the cabinet as vegan, so you have to ask, and it's so busy that when you get to the till to order, you can't see the food in the cabinet any more. They also spend a lot of time wandering around with orders looking for the right customer. Then when they finally brought me my toast, it had honey and butter instead of the preserves I'd ordered. Very disappointed, won't go back
Updated from previous review on Friday February 05, 2016

Updated from previous review on Friday February 05, 2016

Return to Queenstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vudu Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.