Vegi

07071-5654581

Kornhausstrasse 1, Tubingen, Germany, 72070

A cozy vegetarian cafe serves mostly vegan food, and primarily falafels. Other menu items are cupcakes, cakes and coffee. Open Mon-Wed 11:30am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Middle Eastern

First Review by Katha maute

not all vegan! - Edit

I was visiting Tübingen and had a falafel here. I was confused and disappointed, because a board outside the restaurant said this place is all vegan. But the yoghurt sauce is not vegan and they serve "normal" ...what?!... milk as the woman told me. And even charge more for soy milk, which I find inappropriate. So I nearly ordered non-vegan food! I chose this restaurant and not the Kichererbse, because I thought the place would be all vegan and I wanted to support this. The falafel balls were tasty, the salad seemed not very fresh, but the falafel dish in general was good...

So so.... - Edit

Unfortunately we havn't had that great experience with this restaurant. The staff was friendly but the dishes were nothing special. For example we ordered a salad and i guess two different types of veggies were not inside the salad but they were listed in the menu description that the salad would come with those veggies.
I had that the Falafel burger which was ok.

Perfect for everyone! - Edit

This place is owned by the same people who own veggie voodoo king in Stuttgart. It has lots of falafel choices and almost everything is vegan except for a few dairy options. Great place to take friends who are not that into vegan food, and it has a typical college student environment. Good prices and really falafel and sauces! The only thing that would make it better is more options than just soy milk, maybe almond or coconut milk.

Vegi superlicious! - Edit

We wanted to try it after finding it on happy cow. so good, tasty and every bite was just so good that we didn't want that moment to end!
We each had a own Falafel "Döner". I had mine spiced up with peanut sauce. Really good! And the two of us shared the falafel dish with hummus, tahini and avocado hummus. Yummie!
Staff was super friendly as well

Pros: basically vegan except the Joghurt sauce, lots of choice

Nice place - Edit

The falafel is good, it's a bit similar to vegi voodoo king in stuttgart, but much better. I had a Obama option, and i thought it would be something more creative than a falafel but it was still good.

great place for falafel-lovers - Edit

This was the third (and as far as we knew) last place we went on a public holiday and YES - it was open. So I tend to give one extra cow for beeing open on 3.10. :)
the choice for falafel is great and delicious, also the soup we had (mango-pumpkin) was pretty good.

Pros: lovely soup, good specials for falafel (also vegan)

Cons: you should like falafel :)

delicious but service is improvable - Edit

I was there to have some cake and coffee during my bicycle ride. They waitress wasn't sure about the cake. She supposed it was vegan.

I was sitting outside and had to wait pretty long for my order. In the end the apple cake and Latte Soya were really delicious although the cake had no add-ons like cream, ice or chocolate.

Pros: taste

Cons: service

good food - good price - Edit

excellent food, nice to sit outside in the summer, cozy place inside

Return to Tubingen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.