Veggie Supreme

21-25 Sedgley St, Wolverhampton, England, WV2 3AJ

Vegetarian pizza restaurant. Has vegan cheese for pizza. Also offers burgers, fries, salads. Open Mon-Thu 16:00-22:00, Fri 16:00-23:00, Sat 13:00-23:00, Sun 14:00-22:00.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Western, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by TamlinMills

koneko

Points +562

31 Mar 2020

Stuffed crust!!!!

Came here a couple of times, we ordered the half and half stuffed crust - half Margherita and half BBQ/jerk "chicken", can't remember which one. We also had 2 other types of pizzas without the stuffed crust - can't recall the pizza names from the photos as we added extra toppings. They were all very good!

The price is fair and I really like the decor on the walls here.

Also came away with a free cupcake! How about that! And yes, it was tasty :)

Updated from previous review on 2020-03-31

VioletImpact

Points +52

11 Mar 2020

Best vegan pizza I've ever had!

I found Veggie Supreme on the Happy Cow app after I found that the chip shop I use when I'm working in the area was closed. What a find!

Not only did the pizzas wow me, they also wowed two non vegan/veggies too!

Very friendly staff who also helped carry the food out to my car in the rain.

Pros: Lots of vegan and veggie options - no meat!

davesowerbywilliams

Points +705

22 Dec 2019

Amazing in all aspects!

You shouldn't expect it, but tucked away in a corner near Wolverhampton city centre is this little gem... the menu was literally everything you could want from a standard pizza place, but everything can be made vegan???

The pizzas we had were better than any we can recall ever having before... we will definitely be back!

Pros: great range, gluten free option, good price

Clean Cook Lily

Points +31

13 Jul 2019

Extensive menu

I don't order pizza very often but when I do Veggie Supreme is he place to go because of their deals. You can order online too ( although getting one of those OTP codes is a bit of a faff) Beware of the jalapenos though! ham and pineapple with vegan cheese is nice, they use Fry's Polony

Pros: unusual combinations, Fast delivery

Cons: Not sure what 'cheese' it is, I have tasted better

chp

Points +1628

23 Apr 2019

Unique pizza offerings to delight

Veggie Supreme have a good thing going and they know it. There are a few pizza places nearby, all of them really good to be honest but there are a couple of things offered here you won’t find at those other places including....

- Jerk chicken. Vegan mock meat pizza toppings are usually limited to pepperoni, chicken (tikka or otherwise), sausage and ham in my experience. Jerk chicken has a really nice zing to it and livens up the pizza in a different way to the usual offerings. It tastes really good and you need to try it out if you’re a pizza lover.
- Stuffed crust for vegans. This is a bit of a holy grail as it’s usually the 1 thing missing when you go out for vegan pizza but here it is in all its cheesy glory.

Couple these with a HUGE menu, including lots of desserts both hot and cold and this adds up to a great eating experience. So why not 5* - just personal preference as I prefer my pizza to have a slightly thinner thin crust than you get here but make no mistake, this is some fantastic pizza that you should try out if you’re in the area.

Pros: Huge vegan menu, Friendly staff, Online ordering if you’re local

danamiscenko

Points +115

21 Mar 2019

Best takeaway!

Our go-to place for weekend takeaways.. we have tried many different pizzas, salads, wraps, sides.. all great but the best thing ever is vegan selection box! We love it!

PaulWheeler

Points +14

07 May 2018

Awsome place

Tried the burgers and pizza both with vegan cheese really good

Pros: Great prices

LucyRattu

Veganmale

Points +26

17 Jul 2017

Vegan Pizza

Have to say their vegan pizza is the best I have tasted and they have a delivery service too. Also deliver vegan cake too...what a treat!

Pros: Delicious , Home Delivery service

AndieMason

Points +32

15 Apr 2017

Pizza, cake and garlic bread!

Really pleasantly surprised about the friendliness of the staff towards vegan options, really well-priced but tastes amazing!!
Will be visiting again :)

Pros: chocolate cake!, Good price

Cons: I want more!!

TamlinMills

Points +20

07 Dec 2016

First visit today

It was my first visit today, with my non-vegan parents. The best pizza I've had in a long long time, great service, and I'll will be back (though not as often as i want as i live in Bedfordshire). My parents really really enjoyed it too!

Return to Wolverhampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Supreme closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.