First Review by MafaldiMafalda

Disappointing - Edit

Based on her website reviews and affirmative written email communications, the owner (Emma Fry) promised that she would accompany us during travel, using local guides when necessary. We arrived in a third world foreign country to discover that we were assigned only a local guide, who had been a guide merely once in the past for a solo traveler.

Be very wary when using this trip service. Our experience was bait and switch - owner stated she would accompany us on the trip before getting the deposit, then claimed she didn't do the guiding after we arrived! I understand that making reservations and confirming plans/vegan food options was done entirely by the local guide. Among several items missing from our trip were mid-morning snacks and a private boat tour. One meal included mayo.

This review is only of VeganBnbTravel and not the local guide or venues, which I'll review separately.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 23, 2015

Pros: Travel encouragement, Translator

Cons: Untrustworthy company, Misrepresentations, Non-vegan food

Donde estas Vegan bnb Travel?! - Edit

After reading the last review my husband and I set off to find this place. Sadly there was no address written and I think the location on the map provided was not correct. There is also no phone number. So we went on a goose chase and came back empty handed. If someone could provide these details, it would make it so much easier for people to find!!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 02, 2015

Cons: No address listed, No phone number listed, Map directions inaccurate

Great new addition to Vegan B&B - just go there!!! - Edit

Veganbnb Spain has expanded to Guatemala, brilliant! I had a wonderful time with Emma at the Vegan Bed & Breakfast in Antigua, great food, a lovely house and Antigua is a fascinating city, words do not do it justice! Although not planned, I ended up doing the five day trip called Desire and would highly recommend Veganbnb Travel, Looking Behind The Label is such a great concept, it just added to the value of my holiday, I'll be back to do the other trip, Seduction as soon as possible!

Return to Antigua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganbnb Travel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2085 times.