Vegan & Raw

Contact 629867785

Plaza del Bisbe Berenguer de Palou 5, Mallorca, Spain, 07003

Organic take-away offering cold press juices and mains such as a sunflower and almond burger, raw falafel with tahini dressing, spaghetti al pesto, wraps and veggie wok, as well as soup, dips, raw cakes, breakfasts, and organic teas and coffee. Uses eco-friendly compostable packaging. Can seat up to 6 people. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Take-out only

First Review by Tanimo

Lovely vegan picnic - Edit

We arrived in Palma on a public holiday - no veggie places were open but we had arranged with Beverley that we could drop by and pick up a picnic to take away. She made us two substantial salads - one a chilli cauliflower - not too spicy; and the other a falafel. Lots of variety in the salads, good dressings. Bit pricey at 10EUR each but a life saver when we weren't sure which other places might be open. Thank you.

Pros: Welcoming & friendly

Pure Delicious Healthy Food - Edit

We had the burger, falafel, pizza bread and pesto pasta.
All were made very professionally and were very tasty and satisfying.
We are in Mallorca for 2 weeks and will definitely be back many more times as the menu changes everyday !!!
Thanks Beverly for being there and will see you again :)

Pros: Clean , Tasty , Unique

Cons: none

Okay - Edit

First of all I didn't get to taste anything but their juices, which I didn't like ... I guess it's because of celery?
Anyway, their selection of food is pretty small - it looked good, but there wasn't much to choose from.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Small

Super lecker! - Edit

Ganz abgesehen von dem netten Gespräch mit der bezaubernden Beverley war das Essen super lecker.

Wir waren du erfreut über den Laden, das wir uns einmal durch das ganze Angebot gegessen haben. Burger, Wraps, Saft, Kokosnuss, Kuchen und Kale Chips. Alles in hervorragender Qualität und mega lecker.

Absolut empfehlenswert!

delicious burger! - Edit

I had a very green juice! A delicious sunflower burger! And a decadent pumpkin style dessert.
Everything was amazing! I'm not usually a huge fan of raw food but I was extremely impressed with vegan & raw.

Highly recommend!

Pros: raw, allvegan

Delicious! - Edit

The food was delicious! I had a salad, soup, dessert and lemon water for 9 euro... Not bad for raw food, which tends to be expensive. The flavors were fresh and yummy. The sunflower seed and beet root salad dressing was truly amazing!
The space is small but cute, and is owned by a very friendly and sweet woman, Beverley. I highly recommend it!

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan & Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.