Under the Stars

Contact 01179298392

Narrow Quay, Harbourside, Bristol, England, BS1 4QA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Floating cafe bar moored on Bristol's Harbourside. Offers tapas and pizza with veggie items marked on the menu which varies from day to day. Vegan tapas might be patatas bravas, hummus, piquant peppers and sweet potatoes, cheeseless pizza. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by Chickpri

Vegan tapas that I actually enjoyed! - Edit

Having had bad tapas in the past I automatically avoid it, but as this place made the effort of labelling the vegan options I decided to give them a go. I enjoyed the sweet potato, potatas bravas and piquant peppers. I also had the hummus but found it a bit bland as did my friend.
The bar itself is pretty cool, there is a lower deck inside which is where we sat and had a good view of the quayside. There is also an outside upper deck, however we didn't go up there.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the overall atmosphere and experience was very enjoyable. Would definitely go back if I'm ever in Bristol again.

Pros: Vegan dishes labelled, Quirky place

Cons: Limited space

Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Under the Stars closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.