Two Bit Street

801-393-1225

126 25th St, Ogden, Utah, USA, 84401

Serves meat, vegan options available. A combination of antique store and cafe. The large menu includes a veggie burger with portabella, a vegan reuben, a vegan thai panini, and hummus. Add vegan cheese for extra charge. Vegan organic beer on tap.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Akitasrule

Allow yourself plenty of time - Edit

We stopped in when they were real empty, it took just north of 1 hour 45 minutes to receive and finish our meal. The food was nothing spectacular; we might give it another shot....I went back in for breakfast and all was well. I got there just as they opened so I was not holding anything against them regarding timing. They quickly served me a cactus, soyrizo, tofu, veggie scramble and it was delicious. I am very satisfied and glad I gave them another opportunity to impress me.

Pros: location

Cons: real slow, update: no complaints

Give it a try - Edit

We've enjoyed the meals we've had here. The vegan food is good. The menu is pretty extensive so you've got to poke around for the vegan stuff. Interesting kind of old (looks like it's been there for 50 years) location, but has a lot of modern items on menu. Staff is pleasant, but they need more of them. Mildly to severely understaffed almost every time we've gone.

Pros: Vegan items are good, Downtown

Cons: Mostly flesh-eating menu, Consistently understaffed

Return to Ogden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Bit Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.