Ramen Haus

801-393-0000

2550 Washington Blvd, Ogden, Utah, USA, 84401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen restaurant but menu lists 2 vegetarian dishes which are vegan: the vegetarian rice bowl and the vegetarian ramen. The 1 vegetarian appetizer that is vegan is the lily mushrooms, plus fries and gyoza can also be made vegan. Panko tofu is not vegan. Open Wed-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Wed-Thu 5:30pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 3:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by Nogd

Ramen in Ogden - Edit

We were told on numerous occasions the panko crusted tofu was vegan only the find out it is not after eating it several times. I talked to Shani and she was apologetic, she assured me her wait staff knows what needs to happen to make the vegetarian dishes vegan. I told her if she adds a clearly labeled vegan dish I'd gladly return and support her. Untill then, no hard feelings.

Pros: Location

Cons: Employees are not clear about ingredients.

One of my favorite places to eat - Edit

I really like Ramen Haus. They have done an excellent job at providing good vegan menu items. The food is great and well priced. The restaurant as a whole is well run.

Pros: Good food, good prices, Great vegan options

Cons: none so far

Return to Ogden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ramen Haus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.