CLOSED: TruVeg

Contact 541-863-9706

2055 Patterson St, Eugene, Oregon, USA, 97405

Located inside Eugene Family YMCA and is open to the public. Offers plant-based and gluten-free cooked and raw food dishes. Park on street or inside YMCA lot. Previously on Chambers St. APR 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-2:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by RaymondJenkins

Awesome find! - Edit

I am very excited to have found this place! My son and I have really enjoyed going swimming in the evenings and then getting some tasty vegan takeout on our way home. I really enjoyed the mung bean noodles and the baked goods we tried. I was not as impressed with the keiki plate that my son ordered (the sauce was bitter and plastic-tasting). But overall, they are doing a nice job!

Pros: Convenient if you are at the Y, Good selection, Some delicious dishes

Cons: Inconvenient if you aren't at the Y, Keiki plate sauce was strange

Great place for raw and cooked vegan food - Edit

I have eaten here on a few occasions and their food was always delicious and reasonably priced. Plus since they offer both cooked and raw food, I have a place to take my friends who are not raw.

I would definitely recommend this place. The owners are very friendly, knowledgeable, and have creative, good tasting meals.

Pros: Great food, Good prices, Very friendly owners

Cons: Not 100% organic

Awesome, lots of love at this place! - Edit

Awesome, unique food, amazingly fast service, love the menu book with giant pictures so you can see exactly what you're getting. Dig the new location in the YMCA, much easier to get to. Can't say enough good things about this place really, just go and see for yourself!

Pros: food, service, price

Cons: none really

Surprisingly Good Food. - Edit

So I was looking for a place to grab something to take to an outing and thought I would try this new food cart. The owner(?) helped me pick something that would be able to last for a few hours during our outing. She was very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent and not too expensive. My only real concern for this cart is its location. 7th and Chambers is not the hot bed for Vegan walk-ins. Plus their sign is a little bit small. I would definitely recommend this cart since the food is delicious. Will be trying more of the menu soon.

Pros: Food, Service, Price

Cons: Location, Small sign

Return to Eugene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: TruVeg closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.