Triple Two Coffee

+44-7751777144

4 Havelock Square (at Brunel Shopping Centre), Swindon, England, SN1 1LF

Serves meat, vegan options available. In the main shopping centre offering coffee and smoothies with non-dairy milk option; and serves food with labeled vegan choices such as falafel red pepper sandwich, avocado roasted veg wrap, and falafel mezze salad Open Mon-Sat 7:30am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Bakery, British, Non-veg

First Review by ajcrow

Delicious coffee and vegan food! - Edit

During a short visit in Swindon, I stopped in the Pulse healthfood store, and they recommended me to this place for good coffee.

They weren't kidding when they told me the coffee was amazing. This place had dairy free milks and made an amazing cappuccino. Honestly it's the best one I've had (outside of my house).

The guys there were extremely helpful when I told them I was vegan. They told me they make the sandwiches and salads each morning. They offered to make me a fresh falafel sandwich with my preference of no tapenade.

The food was so good! I returned the next morning before leaving Swindon to get the same thing - cappuccino and a sandwich. I was honestly impressed with the vegan-friendliness of it. I looked on their website later and saw a lot of vegan options clearly marked. I'm not positive any of their baked goods were vegan. I surprisingly forgot to ask, but I think they would have mentioned it.

Regardless a great place for vegan and vegetarians.

Pros: Good price, Plenty of options

Cons: Few/No vegan baked goods

Return to Swindon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Triple Two Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.