American
Organic
Fast food
Take-out
Gluten-free

Food truck featuring 100% plant based specialty toasts, salads, tacos, soups and more. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Venue map for Toasty
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Vegan-ba

Chris!

Points +18

16 Jan 2024

Buffalo Crunch Wrap

Such a delicious meal. Friendly counter and helpful. #Veganuary

Pros: Great spice, Well made

puddlesforever

Points +170

08 Jan 2024

BEST burrito ever

The Fresca burrito was by far the BEST burrito I’ve had yet. The guy working at the food truck said “you’ll be back,” and he was not wrong - went back again for another while visiting!😄

Pros: Amazing flavors, Lots of different options on menu , Awesome location

WholeFoodLovers

Points +600

Vegetarian
31 Oct 2023

Lovely Lunch

Enjoyed our stop while traveling through Bend. Breakfast burrito had nice smokey flavor. Loved the Crunch wrap substitute tempeh for impossible meat.
Nice open picnic area in food truck court. Water and restrooms inside adjacent bar.

Pros: Made fresh to order, Generous portion , Easy street parking weekday lunch

WeCanVeGan

Points +255

21 Sep 2023

“Vegan vibes!”

Really enjoyed a meal here! Excited to try other things on the menu. Appreciated that they listed gluten free meals. Big portions and quick service. Location is really fun - in a food truck pod.

VeganChatLady

Points +202

03 Sep 2023

Tasty fare at Toasty

Wonderful to find this place amongst a variety of food trucks tucked into a little courtyard near downtown Bend. I really enjoyed the Nacho Crunchwrap, also bought a very generous side serving of tofu scramble. The food was freshly made, quite tasty and filling, enough for 2 meals. Difficult to make a selection from this menu, better to plan multiple visits!

Pros: Fresh, tasty, creative and filling food. , Generous portions., Friendly staff, open til 8:00 p.m.

SaraNewstein

Points +76

02 Sep 2023

Delicious vegan food truck

I loved the BBQ chicken crunch wrap. Lots of great options

Knighty

Points +98

25 Aug 2023

DELICIOUS!

Came here so many times visiting Bend. Food is absolutely delicious!!!!

karsekar

Points +83

09 Aug 2023

Amazing food and good prices

My partner and I got the breakfast burrito and nacho crunch wrap. Both were so tasty and generous in portion.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-09

Pros: Value

lindajconrad

Points +69

06 Aug 2023

Great Vegan and Gluten-free Salads

Friendly service and a great option when traveling with non-vegans who like breweries. The Podsky is a fun experience.

EatPlantsDaily

Points +292

22 Jul 2023

Crunch wrap is awesome and sharable!

It is lunchtime on a Saturday and the line for this place is moving but consistent. We would definitely visit here again. Lots of tables and if desired, brew is nearby.

JessicaPerry

Points +199

08 Jul 2023

One of the best I’ve ever been to

WOW, if you have a vegan craving this is the place. Idk how the got the Crunchwrap to taste like the better version but they did! Highly recommend this place over and over again.

Pros: All vegan, Fantastic comfort food, Location

Cons: Busy food cart area

Vegan4Life303

Points +625

27 Jun 2023

All vegan. Good food. Friendly owners.

Good vegan food and big selection. I got the nacho Crunchwrap, super similar to a chain restaurant, but this one is soo tasty

ZacharyWolfheart

Points +176

12 May 2023

Vegan food cart!

I ordered a few things and they all were excellent.

Pros: All vegan!

RebeccaSullivan

Points +3089

14 Apr 2023

Yum

Such a cute food truck in the Podski. Owner was so sweet and food was delicious. Ordered the crunchwrap and the nachos with no cilantro. Food was flavorful and so delicious.

harmlys

14 Apr 2023

BrianAbbey

Points +64

02 Apr 2023

Tacos were b-o-m-b

Definitely not your traditional Mexican tacos, very flavorful beyond beef with lots of special sauce, reaaaalllly enjoyed this meal.

Pluvio

Points +36

09 Nov 2022

Solid food

Toasty is my go-to spot when I am too tired to cook. They have very solid, affordable food. The various takes on elevated avocado toast are amazing. My only gripe is that many of the options are quite similar in style and flavor palate.

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-09

JillOlson

Points +34

25 Oct 2022

Soooo good!

Crunchwraps were amazing!!! We will be back for sure.

DBrogli22!

Points +70

28 Aug 2022

Fantastic!!!

I was so excited when I saw this food truck! The menu was so well written and organized. Personally, I love the colors too! I had the nacho Crunchwrap and it was sooooo good! My husband had one of the specials of the day, the chick’n bac’n ranch burrito and our friend, enjoyed the other special of the day, the Summer Veggie burrito! It was all delicious! They had our food out pretty quick despite being super busy too!

Pros: Fast service , Tasty food!

Cons: Not too many drink options

raimichick

Points +241

23 Aug 2022

Wow!

I just had the best Crunchwrap!

wiseharts

Points +1750

19 Aug 2022

Decent

Crunchwrap was okay. There could be more options without meat imitation stuff. I had to order off the kids menu to get a burrito without it. Also ordered nachos without it, but ended up getting what looked like maybe a taco salad. Cashew cheese sauce seemed very nutritional yeasty.

Pros:

wiseharts

24 May 2023

Update: tried the Fresca burrito that was added to menu. It was amazing! Thank you!!!

Kate9791

Points +613

18 Jun 2022

Mmm

I’m not a fan of fake meats, but the nachos were yummy! Huge portion - plenty to share. Fun food truck setting.

VeronicaCrass

Points +21

Mostly Veg
04 Jun 2022

Awesome vegan food cart

Great little vegan food cart!

Pros: All vegan

cabbagebeard

Points +40

30 Apr 2022

Good stuff!

Favorite spot in Bend

Pros: All vegan, Variety of options, In a cart pod with a bar

-Raymond-

Points +146

02 Mar 2022

Crunchwrap’s!

Crunchwrap’s are bomb, top 3 vegan spots in bend imo. Been there about ten times probably and They struggle with consistency and staffing a little I think but who isn’t now a days. Still highly recommend!

DMichele

Points +16

28 Nov 2021

Amazing Vegan Food!

This is some of the best vegan food I’ve had. Their menu has something for everyone which is a big plus for our family. Some favs are the crunch wraps—every flavor, rainbow bowl and the Beyond Beef burrito. When we have company and don’t want to cook we take them to Toasty because vegan or not people love their food and everyone leaves happy. Thank you Toasty!

KellySheets

Points +66

17 Sep 2021

I’ve eaten here twice and both times happy

I loved the Super Nachos(both times) and my friend had a bowl and we both talked about it for days. Looking forward to trying the other items since so many friends have raved about it.

Pros: All vegan

Passittowill

Points +3077

14 Aug 2021

Crunchwrap

Crunchwrap was fantastic. The parking can be a bit of a nightmare, so be prepared.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Parking , Crowded area