Toasted

407-930-8682

10783 Narcoossee Rd (at Lake Nona), Orlando, Florida, USA, 32832

Serves meat, vegan options available. American comfort food. Order at counter and server brings it to your table. Has separate vegan menu with vegan grilled cheese, burgers, and truffle cheese fries. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jennifer Schubert

Toasted has the Impossible Burger! - Edit

Repeat after me...vegan truffle cheese fries. Those fries are out of this world! The cheese is made in house and is like cheddar. It’s very good on the fries and burgers. Last time, we had the Impossible Burger and were quite impressed. Here’s to Toasted for being one of the first in Central Florida to put the Impossible Burger on their menu!

Great comfort food - Edit

Hubby and I each had the Sweet Heat burger and fries. Really, really good food. Their veggie burger is house-made and excellent. Very soft. They advertise the Impossible Burger but it wasn’t on the menu and it wasn’t offered to us.

I had the truffle fries, hubby had the regular fries. We wish we’d shared, big portions of fries.

Service was ok, but the vegan menus are hidden in a drawer and you have to ask for them.

We’d go back. I’d love to try the grilled cheese! Nice outdoor seating.

Pros: Great food , Atmosphere

Cons: Service half-hearted, Vegan menus hidden

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Toasted closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.