Tin Tin Vegetarian - Tin Hau

• Vegetarian
Contact 852-2566-0096

G6-7, G/F, Tin Hau Apple Mall, 14 King's Rd, Tin Hau, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China,

天天素食, at 天后英皇道14號天后蘋果商場G6-7號舖, is a mostly vegan food take away counter selling savories, mockmeats, sweet buns. Some of the mock meats contain milk powder/casein.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by JohnnySensible

pretty good veg bites - Edit

I didn't really know what to pick, I ended up with 5 items and really liked 3 of them, the other 2 were kind of strange but maybe they just weren't my cup of tea. the mushroom stream bun was especially good. you don't have to eat the dim sum cold, they will heat it up for you.

also slightly more expensive than I was expecting based on other reviews, it was $60 for my lunch. still cheap though.

Tin Tin Vegan Take-Away, Hong Kong - Edit

Inexpensive take away selling what seems to be the usual suspects for all vego eateries in HK. I paid 30 HK bucks for a box of mixed mock meat items. Tasty food served quickly and efficiently at a bargain price.

Location is straight across the street from exit B of Tin Hau MTR station.

I'm updating this from my previous rating to 5. I stayed just around the corner from here for 12 days. I ate out of this place almost daily. Its terrific. Tasty food served quickly and efficiently at great value prices.

Anyone on non dairy watch out as at least one of the spring rolls is made using milk products. The staff don't speak much English (but far better than my Cantonese) but if you ask about milk and eggs they seem to understand.

Pros: Inexpensive, Tasty, Efficient and quick

Cold dim sum - Edit

Basically a counter on the sidewalk by the mall. The reviews lead me to believe they served mockmeat treats but all it was cold dim sum. Food was mediocre though the name would make you believe good vegan food is to be had.

Pros: easy to find

Cons: limited menu-cold dim sum

Return to Hong Kong Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tin Tin Vegetarian - Tin Hau closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1663 times since Aug 2007.