The Seaplane Works

( 1 review )
n/a

132 High St, Rochester, England, ME1 1JT

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee and mostly vegan and vegetarian food. Vegan options include hummus salad wrap in coconut flat bread, salad bowl and raw vegan cheesecake which changes daily. Has daily vegan specials. Produce is locally grown and also offers options for gluten-free and paleo diets. Located on the Square Mile. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed 8:00am-3:00pm, Thu 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, British, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Truly incredible!! 10 out of 10 - Edit

It was my first visit to Sea Plane Works in Rochester high street. I ate a late lunch with my partner and both felt like we had eaten one of the best vegan lunches ever!

Caters for gluten free, paleo diet, has a couple of meat options but the food is mainly vegan and vegetarian. All the produce is locally grown, to be honest I was really impressed by this place...

We started with a side of freshly made baba gonoush it was lovely with a hint of garlic, accompanied by either toasted sourdough bread or 2 colour carrots sticks. We opted for the yellow and orange carrot sticks.

We followed this with a hummus salad wrap with cashew cream dressing in coconut flat bread. I have never had coconut flat bread before, it was incredible! The wrap was served open with sprouting seeds and honestly it was just amazing!!!

For dessert we shared a raw vegan chocolate cheesecake.... Simply delicious and wonderful presentation for every course. Really can't wait to go back.

The staff were really knowledgeable about the food and was really helpful. The restaurant is lovely inside and although there is a set menu they are new specials each day. This is one of my favourite discoveries. Basically YOU HAVE TO EAT HERE!!! ;) Most of the food is vegan, the place is also open for breakfast too.

Parking available opposite at the large NCP car park. Wheelchair access too.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-22

Pros: Incredible food, Unusual health dishes, delicious, Not too expensive & excellent presentation

Cons: None - go there now! :)

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Seaplane Works closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.