The Muddlers Club

( 1 review )

Unit 1 Warehouse Lane, Off Waring Street, Duke of York's back door, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 2DX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fully licensed Irish and English cuisine restaurant with focus on local produce. Small lunch and dinner menus with always a vegetarian option, some vegetarian sides; vegan dishes on request. Chefs can offer additional vegetarian main dishes if what is on the menu does not appeal. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-3:00pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Irish , Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CiaraSlevin

An exceptionally fantastic dining experience... - Edit

Date: Friday 16 September 2016 at 1pm for lunch, my sister and I pre-booked a table for a visit prior to Culture Night.

Food: Phenomenal, the best meal I've had in a very, very, very long time. Gourmet is the word that springs to mind. The lunch menu may be small but the food is perfect. We both ordered butternut squash gnocchi plus sides of mixed garden veg and broccoli with black olives & chilli. Fantastic, beautiful flavours and there's no salt or pepper on the tables in Muddlers Club, because it's just not needed. This restaurant serve absolutely delicious, gorgeous, high-quality food. My one and only gripe being that chips are not vegetarian, so I would love to see a vegetarian version offered, however our Waitress was wise enough to advise us of this when we ordered, which was good.

Drink: Our Pinot Grigio was spot-on and cocktails of Liberte Martini and Pistol Berry Mojito the best I've ever tasted. Muddlers Club definitely serve the best cocktails in Belfast - scrumptious.

Price: Fair for the exceptionally high quality at £10 a plate for lunch, sides £4, wines circa £20 and cocktails £8.

Decor/ Ambience: Such a relaxed, luxurious, welcoming restaurant. I loved everything about it from the wooden tables to the soft blue walls. We also enjoyed watching the Chefs at work in the open kitchen.

Service: Attentive, friendly and helpful. The Waitress who served us was knowledgeable about the food and menu, plus we felt extremely well looked after. Flawless service which is a credit to Muddlers Club and its staff.

Overall: Muddlers Club offer an exceptionally fantastic dining experience and I've definitely found my new favourite restaurant. I would highly recommend that everyone try this place out and I cannot wait to return with friends and family.

Pros: Can be booked for special occasions eg weddings, Vegan dishes available on request , Chefs happy to make off menu Vegetarian/Vegan dish

Cons: Chips/ French Fries currently not Vegetarian

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Muddlers Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.