Juice bar

Juice bar located in Belfast city centre with a wide variety of juice/shakes, specialty coffees (oat, soy,almond milk available) and vegan baked goods (protein balls , brownies etc). Open Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00, Sat-Sun 11:00-17:00.

First Review by tamivogel

Annabel-Caoimhe

Points +114

26 Aug 2023

Great place for juice & smoothies

Clearly labelled vegan and veggie options. Variety of smoothies, juices & açai.

DeirdreF

Points +316

13 May 2023

Great place!

So many great juice options, definitely recommend! Lovely pink chai latte and lots of alternative milk options too! Overnight oats were really tasty and lots of vegan treats and other food options too!

Updated from previous review on 2023-05-12

Pros: Lots of vegan options

KadiHarmon

Points +6153

25 Apr 2022

Excellent!

I only wish I had more time in Belfast so I could try all the juices! The protein balls are delicious and I had a great latte. Really nice place.

beatricemaee

Points +356

04 Mar 2022

Really nice!

Had 2 lovely breakfasts here whilst In Belfast, really fresh fruits and juices! Very filling and really tasty!

Pros: Good vegan choices , Really fresh food and drink , Friendly staff

Cons: No vegan toasties

J0Z1

Points +711

Vegetarian
23 Nov 2021

MY JUICE'S

(Anyone gets the reference in the title I will buy a juice!)

I remember a lot of Juice bars in malls in the 2000s- fad passed seemingly in favour of bland coffee franchises, but now they're back and seemingly more hip.
The juice i tried had just 3 ingredients - carrot, apple, celery but aside from being bit sharp was eminently drinkable. This juice joint does an extensive variety of drinks, also food - bit weird that a juice joint serves meat😡but there you go. Quite busy, but served in OK time. Gives you paper straws but plastic cups. Juice is good and will be back but hey it's juice. I'm not gonna go mad over it. Maybe I'm too old for the juice fad and it's not for me but this place i do reccomend.

Pros: Juice

Cons: Busy

jerome4

Points +28

09 Jun 2021

Incredible Food

So many vegans options to choice from with extensive range of smoothie bowls, smoothies, coffee and juices available. I had the açai bowl which was fully loaded with toppings and tasted amazing, will definitely be back

mariamc27

Points +1071

02 Aug 2020

Great juices, coffee and smoothie bowl

I had the vegan blue bowl which was delicious as was the coffee, sandwich options werent vegan but juices and bowls were

tamivogel

Points +61

16 Nov 2019

Great selection of juices

A terrific juice bar with many suggestions and happy to customize. I had the Health Boost- celery/lemon/apple. My husband had the The Grapevine- grapefruit, ginger and apple . Both were fantastic! They also serve sandwiches, but juice is for sure they’re focus. So hard to find a great juice bar when traveling!! This place opened just a few months ago and we definitely wanted to support it! The owners and staff are extra friendly- great location across from City Hall... we have two more days and will be returning!! Tami & Jim (Colorado)

Pros: Everything you can want for a juice

Cons: Need a vegan sandwich option, which sounds soon