The Grateful Bread

Contact 206-525-3166

7001 35th Ave NE (at Wedgwood area), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98115

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bakery and bagel shop. Lunch menu includes soups, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, coffee. Free Wi-Fi access. Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 7:30am-6:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by noin_hime

Funky Seattle Bakery is Alright. - Edit

I've been in here a number of times, I used to go the the northeast library right next to it and as little bakeries go it's not bad, for vegetarians there are a few options and for us vegans a couple options but really not many more then the average bakery around this place. It's not bad and the times I went I enjoyed myself and I like this place overall but I wouldn't really list it as any more veggie friendly then the average place. Funky and cool, sure alright but nothing special. Oh and there is plenty of street parking so I don't know what the con is about on the last review.

Pros: a few veggie choices, cool place to hang out for free wifi

Cons: not very many vegan options

Best vegan chocolate chip cookies in existence - Edit

Go now and get a vegan chocolate chip cookie. This is the best chocolate chip cookie I've ever had. Vegan or non-vegan. Period.

The rest of the bakery is good too. The bagels themselves are vegan and if you're eatting in you can get it toasted with hummus. Lots of options for vegitarians. All-in-all, an excellent bakery.

Big downside is the lack of vegan options. The cookie and a bagel with hummus is about the only thing to really eat if you're going to be eatting in.

Pros: vegan choco chip cookies, friendly staff, good hummus

Cons: Parking, Limited vegan options

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Grateful Bread closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 832 times since May 2008.