First Review by LisaC

Great! - Edit

The Free Market is a wonderful shop. The workers are always super friendly, and willing to help. One of my favorite stores to go to. They have really helped me through my process of being vegetarian and now I am looking forward to all the great vegan goodies. Amazing store, highly recommend you to check it out. :)

A great place! - Edit

Has a good selection of gluten free products, nice bulk food area & a yearly vegan bake sale that is fun and delicious. AND they are building a new bigger store....Yay!
They are such nice people too.

Pros: good selection, friendly, clean

one of my favorite stores! - Edit

I love it here. They have a great selection of vegan staples and splurge items, and everything is reasonably priced. Membership is optional, but it's inexpensive and you easily make up the fee through the discounts you get. The owners and employees are super nice--happy to order things for you if they're not in the store, and will throw in little freebies now and then. Highly recommended!

Pros: good selection, reasonable prices, friendly staff

I was impressed - Edit

I travel a lot and sometimes go out of my way to visit a veggie restaurant. I love co-ops and health food stores, something about the vibe or having familiar stuff that I like, all across the nation. This place did not let me down. It is small and I expected that, but for the size, it had more variety than I was anticipating. A little fresh veggie section, bulk section...frozen foods, packaged foods, vitamins, snacks, cleaning products, etc.

My meat and potatoes family doesn't really know what to do with me, so I just needed a couple groceries for a brief weekend trip. We even got a baby coconut because they didn't know what it was and I figured it would be good considering the warm weather.

Pros: Great variety, friendly staff, Near the airport

Cons: Small place, Seemed out of the way

Return to Appleton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Free Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2189 times since Mar 2009.