The Creators Lounge

116a Hopkins St, Footscray, Victoria, 3011

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar serving a variety of drinks and fast food like fries, sandwiches, and hot dogs. Has vegan snack pack and vegan options - ask. NOTE: deep-fried items are cooked in the same oil as chicken. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by NDVegan

They f***ed up and I ate animal parts! - Edit

I came here tonight and ordered two vegan dogs (being clear I wanted vegan). The place was not busy. They were delivered to me and then a couple of minutes later the waiter came up apologised and told me they had accidentally put Swiss cheese instead of vegan cheese on one. I hadn’t eaten it and he took it back. I asked if the sour cream on the other one was vegan and was assured it was, so I ate it. As I was finishing it the waiter ran up to me apologising profusely and told me that the hot dog itself had not been vegan! I had unknowingly eaten murdered animal flesh! I asked for a refund (which I was given without dispute) and told him would not be coming back after that.

Cons: Served me wrong order and I ate murdered animal!

verbosity 02 Feb 2018 - Very sorry that this happened to you

Best Vegan Snack Pack - Edit

This is the nicest vegan snack pack I can find. The jackfruit & beans taste amazing. The fries on their own are also good. It is also gluten free. They can also make a few other dishes vegan gluten free.
Friendly staff & chill atmosphere for Footscray. Vegan beers on tap & the house wine is vegan. Vegan meals are sorted, now they just need vegan dessert.

Pros: Tasty Vegan food & alcohol in Footscray., Nice atmosphere & friendly staff., Gluten free vegan options also.

Cons: They serve meat as well., No outdoor area., No vegan dessert.

verbosity 02 Feb 2018 - The chips are cooked with Chickens

Return to Footscray Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Creators Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.