The Corra Linn

+34-877062071

Calle Paris 5, Salou, Spain, 43840

Serves meat, vegan options available. British pub with a separate vegan menu. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Beer/Wine, British, Spanish, Scottish, Non-veg

First Review by JaneCampbell

Welcoming staff and great food! - Edit

After searching online for a place close to where I was staying on holiday for veggie food, I came across The Corra Linn on happy cow. We were greeted by a very friendly pair who welcomed us in. The Vegan menu is available upon request when seating and is also available to see at the entrance next to the full menu.

I had a delicious three bean chilli with cous cous as my main that was a very good sized portion and tasted amazing. I also had the sticky toffee pudding with ice cream for desert which was super yummy. I would happily recommend The Corra Linn and I look forward to my next visit!

Pros: Good Value, Friendly Staff, Excellent Food

Great service and good vegan food - Edit

The owner was very nice and friendly and the restaurant actually felt like one's living room - really great atmosphere! They have a separate vegan menu with three different starter, main and dessert options. I had the vegetable curry. The curry itself was great (owner's own recipe) but I'd rather had basmati rice over a normal one and had also left the chips out.

For the dessert I had toffee pudding. Mine totally looked like a piece of pie though so not sure what it was at the end of the day but boy it was delicious!

Woud definetly go there again!

Pros: Vegan menu and friendly staff.

Cons: Not the most gourmet option but still tastes excel

Great Staff, Great Food! - Edit

A wee bit of Scotland in the heart of Salou ... with the addition of a Vegan menu for all us veggie lovers! As well as an entirely separate menu for non - vegans, it offers simple but classic vegan options such as vegetable curry and a veggie burger - not to mention the best sticky toffee pudding and non dairy ice cream you'll ever try! The staff were so helpful and friendly, which only aided the decision to return again and again during our holiday! I cannot recommend this place enough and will surely go back if I'm ever in Salou again! Gracias!

Pros: Delicious food , Friendly staff, Simple menu

Return to Salou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Corra Linn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.