First Review by yorinboo

Highly Recommend! - Edit

The dinner at this place was spectacular! Casual and fun atmosphere and a great all-vegan experience. Eating in their place is a combination of amazing vegan food and a great social event. Like having a dinner party with friends when your friend is a chef. Super recommended! Just note you need to book it online.

WONDERFUL - Edit

What an wonderful experience! We have arrived in a cosy house that I can easily define a fairytale house. The food was fantastic and I enjoyed every second spent chez Carine, our French host. The theatre performance was the perfect topping of a wonderful night. Just note, that as this is like a supper club, you need to book it online on their website... Good luck and enjoy! I will come back for sure.

Pros: Value for money, Food!!!!, the people

Great find! Amazing food! So much fun! - Edit

Last night we had the best time at "The Chickpea Flowers"
dinner. The location was perfect, the house is so special - nothing like you ever seen before.... A group of beautiful international people gathered, and with the help of the good atmosphere and some drinks started enjoying their time. Than came the food… and it was fantastic!
Vegan, Tasty, Fun! I will go again.

One of the best nights I had in BCN - Edit

I live in Barcelona for over a year now, and it's defiantly one of the best nights I had in the city.
An excellent evening with a wonderful, super friendly host & company. Delicious and creative food that was not only healthy, but highly unique... You can feel that every single detail in this place is made with love by the lovely host, which is a surrealist artist and an amazing cook!

Updated from previous review on Saturday September 13, 2014

Pros: excellent food, unique experience, great people!

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Chickpea Flowers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.