CLOSED: That's a Wrap

602-252-5051

800 E Camelback Rd (at 7th St), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85014

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers three vegan dishes on menu, plus you can sub tofu, tempeh or mushrooms on most of the other items. Uses reusable metal trays. Closed as of August 29, 2014. Unknown at this time if they will relocate. Per owner, "everything's pending."

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by SherriScuba

Fresh & light lunch options - Edit

I went here for lunch with some co-workers. I got the Jerk Chicken plate (substituted w/tempeh). It was very well seasoned and quite yummy. The serving was plentiful and left me full, but not heavy. They had some delicious fresh juice options as well. I think I spent around $13 for my entire meal + drink.

The place is pretty small, but somehow has a decent amount of seats. Plus, there is outdoor seating, which is nice...outside of Jun/July/August.

Pros: vegan options, may sub tofu or tempeh in many options

Cons: parking

Vegan Yummy - Edit

My hubby and I stopped in by chance and found that we could sub mushrooms or Tofu for the dishes we chose. I had the Rocky wrap with mushrooms instead of meat and my hubby had the Thai bowl with tofu instead of chicken. Great meal and a good price and the woman at the counter was super nice and very helpful. We will be back.

Pros: Vegan options, Very tasty, eco friendly

Cons: No vegan sweets

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: That's a Wrap closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.