Taste of Shrewsbury

70 Mardol, Shrewsbury, England, SY1 1PZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with seating on 2 floors. Offers juices, smoothies, salads, jacket potatoes, soups (always vegan and gluten-free), panini and toasted sandwiches, cakes including vegan and gluten free ones. Prepares vegan food using separate boards and tongs. Hot sandwiches are toasted in their own bags to prevent contact with cheese/meat or allergens. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm, Sat 8:30am-5:00pm. Closed holidays.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, British, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by LucyMilziach

Amazing place! - Edit

I have been here several times and every time their service has been friendly and warm, their vegan options delicious and varied and their pricing very reasonable. I highly recommend this place! (I would rate it 5* but as it is not fully vegan/veggie apparently HappyCow won't let me!)

Pros: Great service , Delicious food , Reasonable pricing (and student discount!)

great find - Edit

Went here after hearing about vegan options and vegan cake....I will 100% be going back. Had a sausage and carrot with orange dressing toastie and a dark chocolate flapjack which I had to take home I was so full. All the sides with the toastie were made vegan for me without having to ask. Staff very helpful and really
Nice to have some actual thought about vegan options rather than just a jacket potato with beans! You should 100% visit this place!

highly recommended !! - Edit

I regularly use Taste... When visiting Shrewsbury, wether it's for a sit in lunch or take away food and cake. I particularly enjoy the roast veg and hummus baguette.
I am impressed with the vegetarian options they provide and they can cater for all dietary requirements, be it Gluten Free, Dairy free or Vegan.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Delicious food and cakes.

Cons: Non

Vegan cupcakes! - Edit

This place is incredibly veg/vegan friendly, as they make most food to order. And the cakes are amazing! There is always a vegan option, and gluten free options too. Yesterday I had an amazing vegan bakewell cupcake and it was amazing! I would highly recommend Taste to anyone veg or vegan for a good lunch (paninis, soups, jacket potatoes) or just a coffee and a cake (such as a soy vanilla latte and slice of vegan cake!)

Return to Shrewsbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of Shrewsbury closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.